1. Offline
    Apr 2018
    #
    I like the player owned shops, I remember that's how previous servers used to be.

2. Offline
    Banned
    Jan 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by theo View Post
    so you've made a tele to kbd straight inside the cage - killing pking even more

cbf you're so moronic
    Quote Originally Posted by Palidino View Post
    We should be trying to encourage actual PKing, not PvM hunting people going to KBD. We need some sort of fundamental change to encourage PKing.
    Players hunt pvmers -> Other players hunt players that hunt pvmers. That's how it has always been in OSRS and updates like this will make it even more dead.
    Just giving me more reasons to not login ever.

3. Offline
    May 2018
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Palidino View Post
    We should be trying to encourage actual PKing, not PvM hunting people going to KBD. We need some sort of fundamental change to encourage PKing.
    give more bm per kills why pk for bm if u can vote for 30k a day lol

4. Offline
    Oct 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeik View Post
    Players hunt pvmers -> Other players hunt players that hunt pvmers. That's how it has always been in OSRS and updates like this will make it even more dead.
    Just giving me more reasons to not login ever.
    Says that, spends 24 hours a day killing pvmers

5. Offline
    Banned
    Jan 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Frank View Post
    Says that, spends 24 hours a day killing pvmers
    I've spent more like 20 minutes logged in total for the last 2 months. You're clueless as always.
    Last edited by Banned 42; 05-28-2018 at 02:08 AM.

6. Offline
    Feb 2018
    #
    Pking right now is just killing the occasional PVMer or the "fights" between people in max gear.

But since every fight which involves people in max gear consists of sitting at 120hp and eating once below 100 it's not a big surprise there is no real incentive to go and start pking.

7. Offline
    Apr 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by myself View Post
    Pking right now is just killing the occasional PVMer or the "fights" between people in max gear.

But since every fight which involves people in max gear consists of sitting at 120hp and eating once below 100 it's not a big surprise there is no real incentive to go and start pking.
    Because nhing isn't pking, it's usually how primates settle their problems.

8. Offline
    Banned
    Jan 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Crowley View Post
    Because nhing isn't pking, it's usually how primates settle their problems.
    If nhing is not pking, then what is?

9. Offline
    May 2018
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeik View Post
    If nhing is not pking, then what is?
    magic / melee hybridding was the staple of old wilderness pking, bringing out range or banking for tank was essentially ragging

not sure how ragging became the meta but its 2018 now so its w/e i guess

10. Offline
    Banned
    Jan 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by transitmetro View Post
    magic / melee hybridding was the staple of old wilderness pking, bringing out range or banking for tank was essentially ragging

not sure how ragging became the meta but its 2018 now so its w/e i guess
    You're talking about the time before 07, when there was no fkeys etc.

Nhing is nowadays the most skill based pking and the only way I can enjoy pking. Melee/veng pking is slow af and basically rng based, so I personally can't find it interesting at all. Some people may find melee pking fun and I don't want to take that from them, just saying that it is not for me.

People who say that nhing is not pking or it is ragging w/e are clueless af.

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast