Retired
    Gold Member
    Sep 2009
    #
    Zombies Supporter!
    10 Year Veteran
    <
    Quote Originally Posted by Goldenz LvL View Post
    If you think all that was posted is from 2015 that says more about you than about us

leave my thread clown.
    M8 hes gonna brag about his max OSRS account, shush.

It's only Koshmar no biggie.

<
    Quote Originally Posted by danyar View Post
    more mature staff
    More mature staff would mean 90% of this community would be permanently banned.

2. Offline
    Banned
    Nov 2016
    #
    Pvp world was 1 of the most fun I had on this game. ( I did have a pic of us killing chicken legs (charlie) with 1second to go until update so he lost his stuff l0l

Yikes L0L I'm sorry gayaway Nick

Brady gave my ip 2 some1 lol

Retarded mod goodbye lol

I cba write text for the rest of them but man good times.

had older pics from b4 and around 2010 but on old computer. tbt

Free God free Rich free Xii free tbertranlol9
    Last edited by THISEP0CH; 05-19-2018 at 12:45 PM.

3. Offline
    Oct 2016
    #
    <
    Quote Originally Posted by THISEP0CH View Post
    Pvp world was 1 of the most fun I had on this game. ( I did have a pic of us killing chicken legs (charlie) with 1second to go until update so he lost his stuff l0l

Yikes L0L I'm sorry gayaway Nick

Brady gave my ip 2 some1 lol

Retarded mod goodbye lol

I cba write text for the rest of them but man good times.

had older pics from b4 and around 2010 but on old computer. tbt

Free God free Rich free Xii free tbertranlol9

lmfaoooooo the nostalgia mannnnnnnnn

4. Offline
    Iron Fist Your Bum
    Administrator
    Sep 2016
    #
    10 Year Veteran
    <
    Remake, i know you don't want that neither does the other staff so i'l just make this short instead of suggesting shit thats never going to happen.
    The last year or 2 you have been catering to pvmers and skillers too much, not saying its a bad thing to think about these players aswell but this simply will never grow anymore if this keeps going like this. Over the years i've played many versions of this server and it has always been around 300-500 players at the start after that its dies slowly until you decide to make another version again which always kept it fresh and fun while also making you more money even after RS07 was released maybe not as much but still many played. Keeping this and making the same 100 people (skillers and pvmers) happy aint going to work for much longer they will leave eventually and obviously wont make you much money either.

If one day you are actually going to consider a remake il list my suggestions.
    What suggestion for a remake do you have that couldn't just be incorporated into the current server?

5. Offline
    Retired
    Gold Member
    Sep 2009
    #
    Zombies Supporter!
    10 Year Veteran
    <
    Quote Originally Posted by Palidino View Post
    What suggestion for a remake do you have that couldn't just be incorporated into the current server?
    - Graphics Change 500-613
    - Game Interface Change
    - HP Bars/x10
    - Curses (No thanks to this tho)
    - High Definition (Would take you 10 years with this one)

6. Offline
    Oct 2016
    #
    <
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex View Post
    - Graphics Change 500-613
    - Game Interface Change
    - HP Bars/x10
    - Curses (No thanks to this tho)
    - High Definition (Would take you 10 years with this one)
    <
    Quote Originally Posted by Palidino View Post
    First i would like to know if its possible for you to make an Alotic 668 like server, pretty much copy it. Not like the 742 that was way off.
    Alotic was almost a perfect Pre-EOC server with just a bad combat system.

If not then pretty much go back to how it was with battlescape 1/2 end the RS07 crap for the simple fact that people rather play osrs itself and even if they wan't to play a private server because it is less time consuming 99% will instantly go to the most popular one there are barely any servers out there that stand out.

7. Offline
    Donator
    Jan 2017
    #
    <
    First i would like to know if its possible for you to make an Alotic 668 like server, pretty much copy it. Not like the 742 that was way off.
    Alotic was almost a perfect Pre-EOC server with just a bad combat system.

If not then pretty much go back to how it was with battlescape 1/2 end the RS07 crap for the simple fact that people rather play osrs itself and even if they wan't to play a private server because it is less time consuming 99% will instantly go to the most popular one there are barely any servers out there that stand out.
    People won't play pre-eoc server in 2k18, would be even more dead than this is now.

8. Offline
    Banned
    Jan 2018
    #
    <
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeik View Post
    People won't play pre-eoc server in 2k18, would be even more dead than this is now.
    90% of this server is ironman it has about 4pkers on it lol

9. Offline
    Donator
    Jan 2017
    #
    <
    Quote Originally Posted by Tbertranlol9 View Post
    90% of this server is ironman it has about 4pkers on it lol
    That has nothing to do with the server revision. It's about the content that is provoked in here.

10. Offline
    Oct 2016
    #
    <
    <
    That has nothing to do with the server revision. It's about the content that is provoked in here.
    I think it has everything to do with the revision.

Why would nobody play a good pre-eoc server? correct me if i'm wrong but i don't think that there are any even decent servers like that. I think it would work how it always used to work on battlescape, strong start, dies slowly like i mentioned before.

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast