1. Something needs to be done.  - 04-02-2018 #1

Oct 2017
    #
    So earlier i posted a thread about a bug and a bad update and it seems people cant read. People like London commenting '' That's your fault as you failed to read change logs. '' shows how clueless some members in the staff team are. If u aren't going to read the whole thread dont bother commenting on it. The reason I'm making a new thread is because for some reason the old one got closed.

Now lets get into the bug and bad update: I should not have to be the one telling you it is a bad idea to release Zulrah a safe death and having it so for years. Then suddenly changing it a dangerous death without any kind of warning in-game. I don't care about the 1B+ i lost, considering i can make it back in few hours. The reason of the thread was to stop this happening in the FUTURE. Zulrah is a safe death in the main game and every other server. It used to be here too and changing that without any warning IN-GAME is just unfair to both new and old players. You can't expect people to go through all change logs when coming back to the server to be safe. Now to the bug that got TOTALLY IGNORED last thread. Toxic Staff of the dead, Serpentine helm and Berserker ring (i) should not protect over Full Ancestral, Arcane, Armadyl Godsword and Armadyl Crossbow. The items lost on death should not be different than in the WILDERNESS. [Made it red for u london, maybe this time u wont miss half of the thread before u comment something dumb.]

RED = READ @ LONDON

2. Offline
    Super Donator
    Dec 2016
    #

gold member you lose nothing on death outside of the wilderness it's always been like that; as for the item protection thing i agree with you

3. Offline
    Administrator
    Dec 2016
    #
    I agree with both points. There was no warning about the item loss, but if you checked the update threads, which very few do, you would have known.

But also the Toxic staff, Serp helm and Bring (i) should not have protected over "Full Ancestral, Arcane, Armadyl Godsword and Armadyl Crossbow.".

4. Offline
    🇳🇴 🇱🇮🇫🇪
    Oct 2016
    #
    No need to be a toxic cunt, all I said was there is a change log

Edit: Nothing "needs to be done" to refund you when a changelog is in place. That's your fault for having the lack of knowledge that items are lost on death. But I agree a warning message should be added.
    Last edited by London; 04-02-2018 at 01:35 PM.

5. Offline
    Oct 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by London View Post
    No need to be a toxic cunt, all I said was there is a change log

Edit: Nothing "needs to be done" to refund you when a changelog is in place. That's your fault for having the lack of knowledge that items are lost on death. But I agree a warning message should be added.
    Holy fuck you are something else LMFAO XD

''I don't care about the 1B+ i lost. The reason of the thread was to stop this happening in the FUTURE.''

''Now to the bug that got TOTALLY IGNORED last thread. Toxic Staff of the dead, Serpentine helm and Berserker ring (i) should not protect over Full Ancestral, Arcane, Armadyl Godsword and Armadyl Crossbow. The items lost on death should not be different than in the WILDERNESS.''

Made the text bigger, seems u have some problems with your eye sight.

That's your fault for having the lack of knowledge that items are lost on death. - London
    ADD: PLEASE SHOW ME WHERE DOES IT STATE THAT THE ITEMS LOST ON DEATH ARE DIFFERENT THAN IN THE WILD AND WHERE WE CAN SEE WHAT THE ITEMS ACTUALLY ARE? [ https://www.battle-scape.com/threads...e-Ironman-Mode ]
    Last edited by Issabella; 04-02-2018 at 02:26 PM.

6. Offline
    🇳🇴 🇱🇮🇫🇪
    Oct 2016
    #
    You don't care about the items you lost but this is your second thread in an attempt of getting a refund of said items.

It would appear that your eyesight is bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Palidino
    Safe deaths: Pest Control, Fight Cave, Inferno, Mage Arena 2, Raids, Lunar Diplomacy/Dream Mentor fight, RFD fight, Duel Arena, Clan Wars, Clan Wars FFA, and Clan Wars Tournament. Having Gold membership does NOT count as a safe death: while items will still be protected, your rank will not be.
    Where do you see Zulrah?

Edit:

Quote Originally Posted by Palidino View Post
    Zulrah, Vorkath, and Grotesque Guardians are no longer considered safe deaths.
    Last edited by London; 04-02-2018 at 02:43 PM.

7. Offline
    Oct 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by London View Post
    You don't care about the items you lost but this is your second thread in an attempt of getting a refund of said items.

It would appear that your eyesight is bad.

Where do you see Zulrah?
    u are so fking dumb, ok first of all im not asking for a refund. im telling u there is a bug. if i have full ancestral and arcane with tsotd and ags,serp, acb etc and die in wilderness unskulled. i lose everything but ancestral and arcane. if i die like that at zulrah i lose everything but tstod , serp and b ring. understand now? Ape

8. Offline
    🇳🇴 🇱🇮🇫🇪
    Oct 2016
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Issabella View Post
    u are so fking dumb, ok first of all im not asking for a refund. im telling u there is a bug. if i have full ancestral and arcane with tsotd and ags,serp, acb etc and die in wilderness unskulled. i lose everything but ancestral and arcane. if i die like that at zulrah i lose everything but tstod , serp and b ring. understand now? Ape
    Then the values need to be changed of those items (if they still work from that system). Maybe Zulrah changes the values of those items so that different ones are kept (unlikely though).

9. Offline
    Mar 2018
    #
    To be frank, i'd have to change my name.

Sorry. Regarding your point about Zulrah, that's life. It's your fault that you didn't read the update thread, regardless if you're new or not. I agree there should've been some sort of warning about it, but even then it's not necessary. The fact still remains you decided not to look that the update. It's really that simple.

Now regarding your point on "Toxic Staff of the dead, Serpentine helm and Berserker ring (i) should not protect over Full Ancestral, Arcane, Armadyl Godsword and Armadyl Crossbow," that's something I can agree with. That seems like a major bug Pali needs to get working on.

P.S. Fix your caps lock addiction. It's annoying to see someone think enlarging their text will somehow make their argument stronger.

10. Offline
    Oct 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Leaky Trojan View Post
    To be frank, i'd have to change my name.

Sorry. Regarding your point about Zulrah, that's life. It's your fault that you didn't read the update thread, regardless if you're new or not. I agree there should've been some sort of warning about it, but even then it's not necessary. The fact still remains you decided not to look that the update. It's really that simple.

Now regarding your point on "Toxic Staff of the dead, Serpentine helm and Berserker ring (i) should not protect over Full Ancestral, Arcane, Armadyl Godsword and Armadyl Crossbow," that's something I can agree with. That seems like a major bug Pali needs to get working on.

P.S. Fix your caps lock addiction. It's annoying to see someone think enlarging their text will somehow make their argument stronger.
    i was trying to make it easier for london to read and understand but clearly failed considering i had to do so 4 times.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast