1. most retarded update i have heard off.  - 04-01-2018 #1

Oct 2017
    #
    Im legit shocked how dumb of a update someone has come up with. Having zulrah a safe death since release made it a great way to lose skull, and people have been doing so since release. Now lets say someone like me logs on after few months with ancestral arcane everything but has a skull and wants to lose it? Oh yea! I can go suicide at zulrah to lose skull. I teleport to zulrah and nothing has changed, i click on the boat and press Yes to travel to the island to fight zulrah. I die to zulrah and suddenly out of nowhere my items disapear? Without any warning IN-GAME i have lost 1b+ in gear because some GENIUS decided to change zulrah death dangerous without any warning, and to top that i protect toxic staff , serp helm and b ring i over Ancestral and arcane, ags , acb , arma top, tassets. 10/10 once again.

Note: Zulrah is safe death in EVERY SERVER AND OSRS and u decide to suddenly change it dangerous without any fking warning ingame. idk how u think that was a fking GOOD idea XDXD time to perma log off this lmfao

2. Offline
    🇳🇴 🇱🇮🇫🇪
    Oct 2016
    #
    That's your fault as you failed to read change logs.

3. Offline
    Oct 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by London View Post
    That's your fault as you failed to read change logs.
    the fact that u even said that means u have negative IQ and there is no point for me to argue with u about this.

4. Offline
    Jan 2017
    #
    Read the update threads, dyslexic child.

5. Offline
    Retired
    Sep 2009
    #
    Zombies Supporter!
    10 Year Veteran
    You always lost items on here, unless you were a gold member. When you are a Gold Member, you don’t lose items outside of Wildy. Palidino has been working on doing the buy back items like it works on OSRS for Vorkath. He should have added this before changing it tbh, lots of people are complaining about it.

That Change log is for Hardcore Mode, not other Modes, but regardless if you aren’t a Gold Member, you will lose your items.
    Last edited by Alex; 04-01-2018 at 06:13 PM.

6. Offline
    Oct 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex View Post
    You always lost items on here, unless you were a gold member. When you are a Gold Member, you don’t lose items outside of Wildy. Palidino has been working on doing the buy back items like it works on OSRS for Vorkath. He should have added this before changing it tbh, lots of people are complaining about it.

That Change log is for Hardcore Mode, not other Modes, but regardless if you aren’t a Gold Member, you will lose your items.
    1. 100% not true, i have suicided to zulrah 100's of times when i wasnt a gold member and not lost items. 2. toxic staff, serp and b ring i should not protect over ancestral and arcane. 3. adding a message saying u lose items when entering zulrah isnt that hard...

7. Offline
    Jan 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Issabella View Post
    . 3. adding a message saying u lose items when entering zulrah isnt that hard...
    Reading update threads isn't that hard either.

8. Offline
    Banned
    Oct 2016
    #
    Something, something lost pixels, rage and not reading updates.
    kthx

9. Offline
    Oct 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by sharingan View Post
    Reading update threads isn't that hard either.
    so u expect a new player or a player that hasnt played for a year to read all the update logs? Also u low iq monkey still dont realise even if i did read the update thread a toxic staff, serp helm and b ring should not protect over full ancestral arcane or even acb / ags.

10. Offline
    Oct 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Amorphis View Post
    Something, something lost pixels, rage and not reading updates.
    kthx
    thread didn't say u lose different items than in the wilderness. so S T F U

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast