1. add boss canceling tickets to bonds  - 03-24-2018 #1

Mar 2018
    #
    title says it all. just a suggestion lol. good for us and more money for you what do you guys think!?

2. Offline
    Super Donator
    Oct 2016
    #
    ummmmmm for me I rather keep paying with vote ticket

3. Offline
    Oct 2016
    #
    How may you thinking? Maybe 5 boss cancel tickets per bond? What about the boss points you currently must pay in addition to vote tickets? I think 5 boss cancel tickets per bond and no boss point loss sounds fair. What do others think?

Quote Originally Posted by Lethal H C View Post
    title says it all. just a suggestion lol. good for us and more money for you what do you guys think!?

4. Offline
    Mar 2018
    #
    you would still have the the option to use 50 points + 4 tickets. This would just be an option for people that don't want to waste 50 boss points. This would be really useful for HCIM that don't want to wait till midnight to get a new task or waste 50 points each time we get a wildly task. And then for the how many tickets we should get that's really up to Pali I guess.

5. Offline
    Banned
    Oct 2016
    #
    Not the worst of ideas, but i doubt many would use this. 50 points and 4 tickets is close to nothing.

6. Offline
    Jul 2017
    #
    Maybe like 10 boss skips and not losing points or votes? Otherwise I can't see this being very beneficial, but it's a great idea!

Closed Thread