1. Next step on my ironman / questions  - 03-13-2018 #1

Mar 2018
    #
    really just looking for some advice here;

Maxed my irons combat stats/93 slayer etc - got the basics, whip/ktop/occult/void etc

What should I do next?

Ultimate goal is ofcourse boss slayer, done 12 or so tasks think I am going to complete 15 get the prayers and camp zul for bp.

is bp 100% needed for camping a ton of boss tasks or could I just go for tbow?

Also, what arrows do irons use to pvm with Tbow. - anyway to get bulk dragon?

2. Offline
    Jan 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Past View Post
    really just looking for some advice here;

Maxed my irons combat stats/93 slayer etc - got the basics, whip/ktop/occult/void etc

What should I do next?

Ultimate goal is ofcourse boss slayer, done 12 or so tasks think I am going to complete 15 get the prayers and camp zul for bp.

is bp 100% needed for camping a ton of boss tasks or could I just go for tbow?

Also, what arrows do irons use to pvm with Tbow. - anyway to get bulk dragon?
    Think a BP is a really 'easy to get' alternative for a tbow since its very versatile and competes with the tbow in case of dps sometimes. Easy to obtain arrows for a tbow would be amethyst arrows, tough they do need a high mining level they are almost as good as dragons and way easier to get. I should just focus on getting all gear you want for zulrah and start camping it. Maybe do a couple of boss tasks a day and some zulrah to keep it from being boring?

3. Offline
    Mar 2018
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Tim View Post
    Think a BP is a really 'easy to get' alternative for a tbow since its very versatile and competes with the tbow in case of dps sometimes. Easy to obtain arrows for a tbow would be amethyst arrows, tough they do need a high mining level they are almost as good as dragons and way easier to get. I should just focus on getting all gear you want for zulrah and start camping it. Maybe do a couple of boss tasks a day and some zulrah to keep it from being boring?

Think thats going to be the goal, couple of boss tasks and alot of Zulrah, even though its pretty aids with no bp/tbow.

4. Offline
    Jul 2017
    #
    Irons use tbow on Zulrah, Cerberus, Armadyl, and Abyssal Sire. Best to get that tbow first, then keep working out boss slayer and collecting all the drops you need from those monsters, and in all honestly, having an iron as well, I'd say get that blowpipe pretty soon, it's veryyy useful for boss slayer, as well as the magic fang, and serp; if you happen to get them along the way of the bp. And if you ever need a break from pvm, work on fishing/cooking because as an iron you can always use food unless you buy potatoes with cheese from the warrior's guild.

5. Offline
    Oct 2016
    #
    I think bp is far more useful than a tbow. My iron and main uses bp on everything that needs range but zulrah and cerb. Bp is faster kills than tbow on arma for sure consistently and you need it for minion kills tbow is just too slow for them imo. Tbow just hits too many zeros on arma. BP is almost as good on cerb and zulrah too but most imp is having the range pray. Do as many boss tasks as you can daily, add some reg slayer for increased key drops or pk if thats your thing. I do an hour or so of puro a week for arrows and darts. I get my food, havent cooked since 99, from keys and random barrows boss tasks. My iron used a dbow for zulrah until she got the bp. Dbow spec is pretty good. Tbow is absolutely wonderful on cerb and zulrah hands down never tried sires so cant comment there. Get fletch and craft up to make essential things such as arrows and zenyte jewlery. Row to autocollect keys and herbs so you can make brews and pots is also essential. The addition of rc will make irons have to spend less on runes. Getting max mage asap is also good to increase the damage when barraging at catacombs tasks.

6. Offline
    Mar 2018
    #
    [QUOTE=no1sangel;36845]

Decided to camp vorkath for head then get archer I then its time to grind Zulrah. Got both prayers/magesbook/trident/occult etc so pretty good gear now.

Need to get my craft/smithing up soon and haven't tried any puro yet - howmuch d arrows you getting / hr?

7. Offline
    Oct 2016
    #
    Random i average 300 darts and 500 arrows per mixed inv of luckys and dragons. I count tips and heads as the whole thing since they are easy to make and i have the levels. They do drop both whole and heads and tips of dragon darts and arrows. I like clues so i catch everything red too Per hour i dont know depends on spawning rng i suppose. I kinda afk it i will run around a few times catch all dragon and luckys then grab a drink or whatever and go again or i fill an inv and wait a few min if i am busy.
    [QUOTE=Past;36868]
    Quote Originally Posted by no1sangel View Post

Decided to camp vorkath for head then get archer I then its time to grind Zulrah. Got both prayers/magesbook/trident/occult etc so pretty good gear now.

Need to get my craft/smithing up soon and haven't tried any puro yet - howmuch d arrows you getting / hr?

8. Offline
    Super Donator
    Oct 2016
    #
    niceeeee gl

9. Offline
    Banned
    Nov 2017
    #
    Best of luck

Closed Thread