1. Small money sink option?  - 03-13-2018 #1

Sep 2017
    #
    If possible to add to the game Pali could put in the enchanted versions of the Slayer Staff, Trident, Swamp Trident and the Iban's Staff upgraded to a shop for a one time fee per staff of like idk 10M maybe roughly to enchant/upgrade them? They're in the OSRS version so I don't see why it wouldn't be possible.

2. Offline
    Jan 2017
    #
    Support. Should've been added a while back IMO.

3. Offline
    Super Donator
    Dec 2016
    #
    no.

4. Offline
    Jan 2017
    #
    For slayer and ibans it can be usefull for irons, support.

A trident upgrade to a trident of the swamp would just take away any demand for a magic fang, no support.

5. Offline
    Sep 2017
    #
    No Tim you can enchant the Trident of the Seas to Trident to Trident of the Seas(e) and you can upgrade the Trident of the Swamp to Trident of the Swamp(e)

6. Offline
    Jan 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Tim View Post
    For slayer and ibans it can be usefull for irons, support.

A trident upgrade to a trident of the swamp would just take away any demand for a magic fang, no support.
    It's in OSRS - what brooksy said.

7. Offline
    Jan 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Brooksy View Post
    No Tim you can enchant the Trident of the Seas to Trident to Trident of the Seas(e) and you can upgrade the Trident of the Swamp to Trident of the Swamp(e)
    Quote Originally Posted by sharingan View Post
    It's in OSRS - what brooksy said.
    Oh i was not aware of that. Its the new one i see now googling for it. Ours don't have charges tough besides the scales..

8. Offline
    Jan 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Tim View Post
    Oh i was not aware of that. Its the new one i see now googling for it. Ours don't have charges tough besides the scales..
    That's something Pali needs to think about adding. Have no clue why he didn't add it at release - same with a bunch of other stuff.

9. Offline
    Sep 2017
    #
    There might be a away around it also, Who knows though.

Closed Thread