1. Offline
    Iron Fist Your Bum
    Administrator
    Sep 2016
    #
    10 Year Veteran
    You can download the client here.

I'll get things such as a proper play page sorted soon, but in the mean time this will do. Bare in mind that this isn't a "complete" server in the sense that every piece of content is done. For example, while you should expect it soon, Corporeal beast currently isn't in the game.

Everything will get filled in as we go! Since I did end up releasing this earlier than I wanted (content done wise), you can expect I'll be working extra hard to get the things I wanted done for release out as quickly as possible.

Things off the top of my head you can expect to see very soon:
    Corporeal beast
    Other missing bosses such as Zulrah
    Character design (probably next update)
    Dueling
    Clan Wars

Also while on the topic, post the top 3 things you want to see added here, and I'll go through in a day or two and work on what people want to see the most.

2. Offline
    Oct 2016
    #
    Sounds good.

3. Offline
    Oct 2016
    #
    Only advertisement, fix some bugs and adding remaining main content and skills are needed IMO, we'll see how it goes.

Keep it up man.

4. Offline
    Donator
    Oct 2016
    #
    Complete wilderness 100% before anything I think since it's meant to be a PK server, afterwards I'd say the rest of PVM should come.

5. Offline
    Oct 2016
    #
    nice.

6. Offline
    Oct 2016
    #
    Still impressed years later, that you continue to develop your server.

7. Offline
    Oct 2016
    #
    Glad to see BS back in action, hope to see the golden days back again,

8. Offline
    Oct 2016
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Jessie J View Post
    Complete wilderness 100% before anything I think since it's meant to be a PK server, afterwards I'd say the rest of PVM should come.
    THIS. Server will die if this is not priority.

9. Offline
    Oct 2016
    #
    Good shit

10. Offline
    Oct 2016
    #
    Make sure to get most of the skills working with max cape reward which are actually worth using over regular items such as fire cape, god cape, ava's. just a slight addition into their max cape versions so its worth going for and another reason people wont get bored of the game.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast