1. 200m xp rankings on hiscores  - 03-06-2018 #1

Senior Moderator
    Oct 2016
    #
    Currently the ranking system for someone who gets 200m in a stat is quite off and weird. I suggest changing it to how osrs hiscores works, the first to the 200m keeps that rank. This isn't a huge issue, just frustrating knowing I was first to serveral 200m's and someone can take the rank 1 in that skill based off either ip or alphabetical, as I'm not sure how it's ranking people. I was first 200m to atk/def/str/range, crafting, herblore, smithing, fm, and wc. I'm not sure if it's possible to check who obtained the 200m first, but if a change can be implemented would be greatly appreciated... Thanks.

2. Offline
    Retired
    Sep 2009
    #
    Zombies Supporter!
    10 Year Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Bud View Post
    Currently the ranking system for someone who gets 200m in a stat is quite off and weird. I suggest changing it to how osrs hiscores works, the first to the 200m keeps that rank. This isn't a huge issue, just frustrating knowing I was first to serveral 200m's and someone can take the rank 1 in that skill based off either ip or alphabetical, as I'm not sure how it's ranking people. I was first 200m to atk/def/str/range, crafting, herblore, smithing, fm, and wc. I'm not sure if it's possible to check who obtained the 200m first, but if a change can be implemented would be greatly appreciated... Thanks.
    Think it goes by UserID. Idk if Pali can change it and he does the current ones wouldn’t change.

3. Offline
    Administrator
    Dec 2016
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex View Post
    Think it goes by UserID. Idk if Pali can change it and he does the current ones wouldn’t change.
    Doesn't go by UserID, just checked pray highscores.

And I'm sure all of the 200m holders could admit what the order was and Pali could manually add them.

4. Offline
    Jan 2017
    #
    Guess bud should start from scratch again

5. Offline
    Oct 2016
    #
    I have asked for this several times as I too have a few 200m firsts And they are the ones I most wanted primarily Magic, Slayer and Hunting

6. Offline
    Retired
    Sep 2009
    #
    Zombies Supporter!
    10 Year Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Miika View Post
    Doesn't go by UserID, just checked pray highscores.

And I'm sure all of the 200m holders could admit what the order was and Pali could manually add them.
    Oh, it's going by who ever relogged first when Palidino pruned the Hiscores. I don't think he can fix that since it isn't something he can manually adjust unless he prunes it again. Lol

7. Offline
    Banned
    Jan 2017
    #
    Oh, it's going by who ever relogged first when Palidino pruned the Hiscores. I don't think he can fix that since it isn't something he can manually adjust unless he prunes it again. Lol
    He could check from the MySQL backups in what order they were and manually adjust.

8. Offline
    Banned
    Oct 2016
    #
    Not important in my eyes.

9. Offline
    Jul 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Amorphis View Post
    Not important in my eyes.
    Not important says the person ranked first in all the stats :|

10. Offline
    Banned
    Oct 2016
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by kris View Post
    Not important says the person ranked first in all the stats :|
    I don't really pay attention to that lol. I only would care about when me/bud would hit 4.2b total, because whoever gets it first, deserves to be #1.
    Other than that, i don't mind being in lower rankings for individual skills, i know which skills i got first, but it's not such a big deal.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast