1. Living Wyvern's Fire breath  - 02-13-2018 #1

Oct 2017
    #
    Ok something needs to get sorted out with these living wyverns. Every time I get a task I'm not able to just camp one kind (especially in wildy) and they all use different types of fire. i don't think it's supposed to be like this. Some need mind shield, some need anti-dragon.

2. Offline
    Oct 2016
    #
    I wonder if what you need is the wyv vissy elemental shield? I pray mage for the ones not in wild and do fine with a dfs and antifire potions. I do the ancients to hopefully get another wiv vissy.

Quote Originally Posted by har View Post
    Ok something needs to get sorted out with these living wyverns. Every time I get a task I'm not able to just camp one kind (especially in wildy) and they all use different types of fire. i don't think it's supposed to be like this. Some need mind shield, some need anti-dragon.

3. Offline
    Oct 2017
    #
    I've tried every shield. When I go I generally bring all 3. Either way it's just broken and should be fixed. Anti-fire shield should not work for any of them yet it does for most. Also the elemental/mind shields should both work but they don't.

4. Offline
    Jan 2018
    #
    I just protect mage with no shield and I'm fine?

5. Offline
    Oct 2017
    #
    for the living wyverns? have you tried all of them? every one of them is different

Closed Thread