2. Offline
    Iron Fist Your Bum
    Administrator
    Sep 2016
    #
    10 Year Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by har View Post
    Feedback on vorkath:
    No cooldown on his special attacks (the poison pools, the 1hit mechanic, prayer disabler) he often does them b2b2b2b
    The crumble undead spell has been splashing fairly often (not 100% sure if it splashes on osrs)
    anti-fires don't seem to work at all (haven't taken any more/less damage with blowpipe and no anti than with superanti+dfs+pray mage)
    Vorkath still attacks you while he does the minion phase (ie; you're frozen, attack the minion and he will use his 1 hit fireball while frozen)
    Super antifire is set at a 40% damage reduction, antifire at 20%, and a dragonfire shield or protect from magic at 60%.

EDIT: The 20+60 or 40+60 aren't added together first, they're multiplied individually, so it isn't actually 80-100% damage reduction btw.
    Last edited by Palidino; 02-10-2018 at 02:38 PM.

3. Offline
    Legend
    Nov 2016
    #
    yey

4. Offline
    Banned
    Oct 2016
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by har View Post
    Feedback on vorkath:
    No cooldown on his special attacks (the poison pools, the 1hit mechanic, prayer disabler) he often does them b2b2b2b
    The crumble undead spell has been splashing fairly often (not 100% sure if it splashes on osrs)
    anti-fires don't seem to work at all (haven't taken any more/less damage with blowpipe and no anti than with superanti+dfs+pray mage)
    Vorkath still attacks you while he does the minion phase (ie; you're frozen, attack the minion and he will use his 1 hit fireball while frozen)
    Cooldown.. Welp, up to pali if he wants to match osrs - i don't have a problem with it.
    I've never splashed on it, idk.
    Havent used dfs vs it, but it seems fairly decent without one - 0-6 rock crabs used average on a kill.
    Also never happened to me.

100 kc experience.

5. Offline
    Iron Fist Your Bum
    Administrator
    Sep 2016
    #
    10 Year Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Amorphis View Post
    Cooldown.. Welp, up to pali if he wants to match osrs - i don't have a problem with it.
    I've never splashed on it, idk.
    Havent used dfs vs it, but it seems fairly decent without one - 0-6 rock crabs used average on a kill.
    Also never happened to me.

100 kc experience.
    Is there supposed to be a cooldown on the different dragonfires (not counting the poison pool and freeze attacks)? Also the two specials rotate every 6 normal attacks like they should.

6. Offline
    🅱🅸🅶 🅱🅾🆈
    Nov 2016
    #
    Sick fukn drag m8

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12