1. Offline
    Jan 2017
    #
    Once you claim a bond it should add towards the different skin colours. E.g. 270 bonds donated from forums or claim in-game = green skin.
    This actually makes bond worth something nowadays. If this gets added a lot more donations will happen thus more money for youtube advertisements which increases the server's player base. If this gets added i would gladly buy 270 bonds through in-game cash of people meaning more people will donate.

2. Offline
    Jan 2017
    #
    Sounds alright, all tough i'd say the ratio should be like ~25% of a full point compared to actually buying a bond with money. This way the skins stay a bit more rare so they don't lose their function already.

3. Offline
    Banned
    Oct 2016
    #
    With addition to this - i think we need more things to get upon opening bonds. This especially would be important for someone who wants to get Chompy. I don't really care that much about it, but if I would, I basically have nothing to spend the 10-20 or whatever amount of bonds on, because I have all the skilling outfits, blood money seems a big waste and stacking up membership isn't too appealing either.
    Magic notepapers?

4. Offline
    Jan 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Tim View Post
    Sounds alright, all tough i'd say the ratio should be like ~25% of a full point compared to actually buying a bond with money. This way the skins stay a bit more rare so they don't lose their function already.
    Can you please explain this further?

5. Offline
    🇳🇴 🇱🇮🇫🇪
    Oct 2016
    #
    It's obvious that this update is only wanted by you because you're just about the only person who can afford to buy 270 bonds in game for the skin.

6. Offline
    Jan 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by London View Post
    It's obvious that this update is only wanted by you because you're just about the only person who can afford to buy 270 bonds in game for the skin.
    Exactly? This will mean more donations for Palidino which is good as it helps the player base. It also means skins wont lose their function.
    There's others who can afford it too.

7. Offline
    Jan 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by sharingan View Post
    Can you please explain this further?
    yes. The skins were added so people who have donated can stand out. When changing this to people using the bond the skins would not be rare anymore - thus the use of the skins of being rare and being able to stand out would not be there anymore.

What i suggest is that redeeming a bond gives a certain percentage of the full bond count. For example;

10 bonds bought = 10 'bond points' = red skin
    20 bonds redeemed for gm/outfit/row etc = 10 'bond points' = red skin

8. Offline
    Jan 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Tim View Post
    yes. The skins were added so people who have donated can stand out. When changing this to people using the bond the skins would not be rare anymore - thus the use of the skins of being rare and being able to stand out would not be there anymore.

What i suggest is that redeeming a bond gives a certain percentage of the full bond count. For example;

10 bonds bought = 10 'bond points' = red skin
    20 bonds redeemed for gm/outfit/row etc = 10 'bond points' = red skin
    Ahh, that works out too.

Edit: Tbh skins will still be rare- e.g. it would cost over 20b for green skin if I had to claim 270 bonds
    Last edited by sharingan; 02-04-2018 at 11:06 AM.

9. Offline
    Oct 2017
    #
    It's a 'reward' for donating which keeps the server up.. Not going to happen. I know buying bonds ingame makes demand ect but it's not the same.

10. Offline
    Oct 2016
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Frank View Post
    It's a 'reward' for donating which keeps the server up.. Not going to happen. I know buying bonds ingame makes demand ect but it's not the same.
    I agree. The rewards for bonds needs to stay only awarded to the person that actually donate as an incentive for more people to donate. If anyone with a bond can get those rewards then that defeats the purpose

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast