1. Donator zone(work in progress)  - 01-27-2018 #1

∏ ∐ ∑ ╱╲╳¯
    Sep 2016
    #
    Like the title says, this is a work in progress, doesn't mean it will happen. I would like the community to give feedback and more suggestions. I cannot think of more stuff, feel free to be creative, nothing crazy that isn't possible(adding models etcs)

Must have purchased 10+ bonds.

Exclusive shop, pets(herbi,phoenix, etc) heraldic shields, scroll to unlock other skin colors.
    High tier food. Dice bag, mithril seeds. scythe. Gnome child hat, cow outfit, rubber chicken with wack option working. Bunny outfit.
    Bobble hats, jester hats etc. Gravedigger outfit. Banshee outfit. Snow imp costume. Wise old mans santa hat(for legendary only).Boxing gloves with proper anim.
    Castle wars armor/flags. Flowers.

Gwd portal (access to all rooms no killcount)
    KBD portal

Can't think of more portals.

Move Probita to donator zone with the gwd pets for cash, 250m ea or so.(price can be adjusted)

High level skill area, all near a bank(Anvil left side of banker, range/fire on right side;cook and fm)
    Altar for bones

Access to the private chinchompa cave(all colors)

6 Magic trees
    4 Rune rocks
    6 addy rocks
    3 fishing spots for anglers.

Custom level 90 Thieving Stalls that offer a higher amount of coins while thieving (Scales on Donator Status 20-30k to ~100k)

Perks:

- Clan chat rank icons with no permissions in home cc only.

- Half the time to wait before you can cancel a boss task.

- You get full crystal key drops now instead of pieces

- Inrease the chance of superior foe appearing. 3-8%

- Ability to advance to wave 20 in Inferno minigame(higher wave if different tier of donator rank)

- 2-5% higher chance to roll for an extra item at Raids chest.

I would like to make this list 3x bigger, possibly even 25+ perks.

10+ bonds

Access to the donator zone
    Exclusive shop(half items)
    Clan chat icon
    Forum icon
    Skilling zone
    Inrease the chance of superior foe appearing by a certain percentage(higher donator higher percentage)

30+ bonds

Exclusive shop (most items)
    Clan chat icon
    Forum icon
    Skilling zone

- You get full crystal key drops now instead of pieces

- 8 hours to wait before you can cancel a boss task

- 2% higher chance to roll for an extra item at Raids
    90+ Bonds

Exclusive shop(all items, Maybe a few keep out)
    Clan chat icon
    Forum icon
    Skilling zone

You get full crystal key drops now instead of pieces

Half the time to wait before you can cancel a boss task. (6 hours)

3.5% higher chance to roll for an extra item at Raids(depending on drop rate)

270+ Bonds

All perks listed above.

Exclusive shop
    Clan chat icon
    Forum icon
    Skilling zone

5% higher chance to roll for an extra item at Raids(depending on drop rate)

Can cancel boss task once every hour or 2 for free.

Ability to advance to wave 34/46 in Inferno minigame

Able to purchase a wise old mans santa hat for 3b(price can be discussed or make it so you gotta use santa on blue phat idk)

You get full crystal key drops now instead of pieces
    Last edited by M N M; 01-27-2018 at 10:32 PM.

2. Offline
    Oct 2016
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by M N M View Post
    - Half the time to wait before you can cancel a boss task./B]
    Unless something has changed recently you can cancel boss tasks only after game midnight once a day no matter when you got the task as long as it was before game midnight and as long as you haven't attempted it. For instance I can get a task at 11:59 game time and reset it at 12:01 game time.

Ability to tele directly to a boss task much like the eternal slayer ring does for regular slayer tasks.

Ability to block 2-4 or more boss tasks based on donator status.

Ability to skip boss tasks with lower loss of points and/or fewer votes based on donator level.

Boss task instances get added time 10-20-30% based on donator status.

Donator forum chat maybe even with an ask the staff section or one on one chatting in discord.

Off the top of my head I am sure more ideas will come to me

3. Offline
    Jul 2017
    #
    This sounds awesome! What about when you're skilling in this zone you get a small amount of boosted xp? And if I think of more ideas I'll edit my post!

4. Offline
    Jan 2017
    #
    I support this BUT you should make it so that, if you CLAIM 10+ bonds you get the donator perks etc.

This way more people donate, since bonds will be sold more often which means more funds are available for youtube/server advertisements.

Black chins shouldn't be in the dzone. Makes wild even more dead than it already is OR you can make the chinchompa cave for legendary donators ONLY.
    Last edited by sharingan; 01-28-2018 at 07:52 AM.

5. Offline
    Banned
    Jan 2017
    #
    Pay to win suggestions, no support. I agree with cosmetic perks, but not with others.

6. Offline
    Banned
    Oct 2016
    #
    Most of this stuff sounds awful lol, why would we want to regress to early stages of moparscape.

7. Offline
    ∏ ∐ ∑ ╱╲╳¯
    Sep 2016
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Amorphis View Post
    Most of this stuff sounds awful lol, why would we want to regress to early stages of moparscape.
    Because people pay for it and we got no other way of money to advertise and grow bigger? Bonds is not bringing in enough money.

@zeik 99% of servers are pay2win, no one forces you to buy it, those who buy it are loaded, for example, there is someone who used to play like 5 months ago that has purchased over 2500 bonds. that's just 1 person.

Also the zone would not be at the op point until you spend like $200-400+
    Last edited by M N M; 01-28-2018 at 10:56 AM.

8. Offline
    Banned
    Oct 2016
    #
    Because people pay for it and we got no other way of money to advertise and grow bigger? Bonds is not bringing in enough money.

@zeik 99% of servers are pay2win, no one forces you to buy it, those who buy it are loaded, for example, there is someone who used to play like 5 months ago that has purchased over 2500 bonds. that's just 1 person.

Also the zone would be at the op point until you spend like $200-400+
    Not always the easiest way is the best way. Rs3 became a pay2win game, look what happened. I don't think that the majority of the players would want to have winged, purple skin coloured dudes running around with all kinds of funky ass items and benefits that are totally unlike what Pali has been going for so far - a server as close as possible to the original osrs.
    I'm not saying that it would fail in terms of earning more money = gaining more players, but it would make the game pretty disgusting in my eyes.

9. Offline
    ∏ ∐ ∑ ╱╲╳¯
    Sep 2016
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Amorphis View Post
    Not always the easiest way is the best way. Rs3 became a pay2win game, look what happened. I don't think that the majority of the players would want to have winged, purple skin coloured dudes running around with all kinds of funky ass items and benefits that are totally unlike what Pali has been going for so far - a server as close as possible to the original osrs.
    I'm not saying that it would fail in terms of earning more money = gaining more players, but it would make the game pretty disgusting in my eyes.
    nooo not no stupid purple wings, just stuff that is already ingame, holiday items and crap, hell no with custom wings, glowing shit etc

10. Offline
    Banned
    Jan 2017
    #

Also the zone would not be at the op point until you spend like $200-400+
    You can't see the big picture. It would affect the eco overall.
    Let's take one example of what you're suggesting. If GWD had access without KC, there would be more gwd items in the eco as it's faster to grind.
    Pali would make a lot more $ in short time, but the server would die out.

I'm ex-owner of quite big server from the past and on first version of it we made mistake by adding way too big benefits for huge amount of donations. We did get a lot donations in short time, but it made the gameplay horrible.

I'm sure that Palidino with his knowledge won't fall to make the server too much pay to win based.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast