1. Offline
    Oct 2017
    #
    1)Make santa hats discontinued - 1b shop price for one is just too cheap (street price already dropped to like 600m), only way to increase price is to make them discontinued and actually make it so they're 'rare'. Atm they're going the same way as the black santa which is like 100m...

2)For the new donator benefits you could make the benefits obtainable by claiming a bond. E.g. If you claim 10 bonds you will receive the red chompy hat and skin.
    People in-game will buy bonds which means that bonds will be bought more often using the store and sold in-game. I am planning to buy 270 bonds myself with in-game money if this gets added. Therefore, 800$ is in your pocket.

3)Account pin upon login. This means you enter a pin when logging in. Without this pin you can't do anything (move/trade). Increases security and reduces chance of staff running around wasting time for hackers.This pin should be optional.

2. Offline
    Banned
    Nov 2017
    #
    I agree with the Account pin option, However the ''New donator benifits'' i dont think that would be legit towards the people that spend inreal money for them.

3. Offline
    Oct 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Soft View Post
    I agree with the Account pin option, However the ''New donator benifits'' i dont think that would be legit towards the people that spend inreal money for them.
    Pali needs the money for yt ads. This way it can help fund him it.

4. Offline
    Banned
    Nov 2017
    #
    Understandable, that's why i've suggested premium membership

5. Offline
    Oct 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Soft View Post
    Understandable, that's why i've suggested premium membership
    Nearly everyone in-game is maxed or has a couple bill. Not many would donate tbh. I like the suggestion though.
    Last edited by Oi Lollipop; 01-26-2018 at 12:55 PM.

6. Offline
    Monkey
    Sep 2016
    #
    Your first suggestion would increase your wealth by 12.45billion

No

Real eyes realise real lies

7. Offline
    Oct 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by D34d Pk3r View Post

No
    have fun watching reg santa turn into junk just like the so called black 'rares'
    Last edited by Oi Lollipop; 01-26-2018 at 02:29 PM.

8. Offline
    Jan 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by D34d Pk3r View Post

No
    This lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Oi Lollipop View Post
    have fun watching reg santa turn into junk just like the so called black 'rares'
    Want me to bring up how many times you have mentioned wanting to discontinue it in the last months? It has always been a budget rare, not comparable to normal phats. Black rares just lost value since there come free in-game from the pvp tourney.

9. Offline
    Oct 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Tim View Post
    This lol.

Want me to bring up how many times you have mentioned wanting to discontinue it in the last months? It has always been a budget rare, not comparable to normal phats. Black rares just lost value since there come free in-game from the pvp tourney.
    I already have billions and billions. It does not make any difference to me because they will sit in the bank anyway. What my point is: santas are turning into junk because of the low price, its's been one month and they have dropped from 1b to 600m. Not long left till they crash to about 100m.

Closed Thread