1. Offline
    Dec 2017
    #
    100p.jpg

100 players online!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. Offline
    Jan 2017
    #
    We are growing steady lately. Mostly thanks to Pali investing in new ads and actively working on recent updates. We have hit 110+ this weekend I think, no idea HM of those accounts are unique ips tough. Still, good to see.

3. Offline
    Banned
    Jan 2018
    #
    heck yeah so sweet to see!

4. Offline
    Jul 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Tim View Post
    We are growing steady lately. Mostly thanks to Pali investing in new ads and actively working on recent updates. We have hit 110+ this weekend I think, no idea HM of those accounts are unique ips tough. Still, good to see.
    That's amazing tho Tim! And that's what everyone wants to see and hear! yayy! Growing server!!

5. Offline
    🇳🇴 🇱🇮🇫🇪
    Oct 2016
    #
    For the love of god someone needs to fix the quality issue of images uploaded directly to the forums. The compression is disgusting.

6. Offline
    Dec 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by London View Post
    For the love of god someone needs to fix the quality issue of images uploaded directly to the forums. The compression is disgusting.
    YOU are RIGHT. It's Full-HD(1920x1080) but when I uploaded here got rekt...

7. Offline
    Retired
    Sep 2009
    #
    Zombies Supporter!
    10 Year Veteran
    It’s cause they get saved to the FTP and Pali is not gonna spend more money for more file space. I forgot to disable it this time around, just use ShareX. Lol

8. Offline
    Banned
    Jan 2017
    #
    Or just remove the option to upload them. Imgur is my favorite.

9. Offline
    Oct 2016
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeik View Post
    Or just remove the option to upload them. Imgur is my favorite.
    I cant get imgur or share ex to work for me. I have been using gyazo but its a huge pain to type the stuff to get it to auto open and sometimes it loses my saved screens and thats really bad.

10. Offline
    Jan 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by no1sangel View Post
    I cant get imgur or share ex to work for me. I have been using gyazo but its a huge pain to type the stuff to get it to auto open and sometimes it loses my saved screens and thats really bad.
    Have you looked up a YouTube guide on how to use sharex? It has a solution for all problems you just stated

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast