1. Offline
    Banned
    Jan 2017
    #
    There's only few PvP weapons ingame that I'm aware of, statius warhammer and vesta longsword. PvP weapons seem to be nearly "impossible" to get for regular players and in top of that they degrade after 1200 charges are used. Corrupt pvp weapons are junk, they're only useful in f2p pking and we all know that is not relevant in here.

By the way, I'm looking to see opinions from the players that actually play the game and tried the revenants atleast. Opinion from a player or moderator that logins once in a christmas is as much valuable as my grandma's opinion in this.

Option 1.

Make it so you can recharge them with X amount of cash or so.

Quote Originally Posted by ayyrick View Post
    perhaps the corrupt versions could drop more frequently and be used to charge the higher tiered weapons of similar category.. ex: corrupt vls charges normal vls by 300 charges.
    Option 2.

Buff the droprates, the rates are not publicly known but they seem to be very low.

Almost all of these kills are done under maximized boosts:

Last edited by Banned 42; 01-24-2018 at 12:27 PM.

2. Offline
    Dec 2016
    #
    Agreed, rev update was supposed to make an impact on the server but instead it became dead content almost immediately.

3. Offline
    Oct 2016
    #
    Keep them degrading after 1200 uses don't make it so u can recharge with gp after or you'll never need to rebuy more than 1 and sooner or later there will be more ingame than players and devalue.

Make the droprate more common that it currently is

4. Offline
    Jan 2017
    #
    I disagree with you on the matter. Recharging the charges will cause the weapon to be unlimited, which means it is not a temporary weapon used for pvp anymore. Its stats are made above average because they degrade. Don't see a use in buffing rates either, you have gotten item drops just the wrong ones. RNG. Making rates lower might cause the items to be more common which negates the whole concept of them.

I don't see a use in both your suggestions, buffing rates would mean the items would become as common (and cheap) as ags/claws which was not the concept. Keep grinding and hope for some RNG, good luck.

Its a pvp unique - it should stay a pvp unique.

(yes i have a pvp weapon, i play more then only at christmas. combined kc ~3k)

5. Offline
    Banned
    Oct 2016
    #
    No and no.
    Rare is good. +as Tim said, you can use them for quite a while with the amount of charges provided.
    Rather would have super rare items than slowly working towards another item that every one has (meaning, if they had a higher drop chance AND they would be rechargeable - none of them would go out of the game).

And this is an opinion that comes from someone with 8k rev kc. I would suggest farming them yourself instead of pking people who are trying to get them and then talk about "hard to get".

6. Offline
    Senior Moderator
    Oct 2016
    #
    The drop rate needs a buff. 3 weeks since rev release, 2 weeks since drop rate boosted. Still only 1 stam ham in-game, 1 vls in-game, about 2 maybe 3 corrupt stat hams, 1 corrupt z staff, and 1 corrupt z spear. There is nothing about rev's that is appealing other than making maybe 50m in ancient artifacts in 3 hours. The place is already a risky place to be (though no one goes there because drop rates are so rare) then to make the drop rates that low? No incentive for pvmers or pvpers. Pvp weapons that no one has for pvp, why risk anything when you can just camp lizardmen for dwh's without any risk? Better rates, more intensive for pvmers, more incentive for pkers. Just my opinion, though it seems people who have gotten drops are against better rates, and vice versa.

7. Offline
    Banned
    Jan 2018
    #
    i think it's fine i go there and make enough money and as tim said it's not for items to be worth as much as ags and claws, so i sadly disagree.

8. Offline
    Banned
    Jan 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Amorphis View Post
    No and no.
    Rare is good. +as Tim said, you can use them for quite a while with the amount of charges provided.
    Rather would have super rare items than slowly working towards another item that every one has (meaning, if they had a higher drop chance AND they would be rechargeable - none of them would go out of the game).

And this is an opinion that comes from someone with 8k rev kc. I would suggest farming them yourself instead of pking people who are trying to get them and then talk about "hard to get".
    I'm farming the revenants, don't worry about that. I clean the area of other players to make it efficient.

Quote Originally Posted by Bud View Post
    The drop rate needs a buff. 3 weeks since rev release, 2 weeks since drop rate boosted. Still only 1 stam ham in-game, 1 vls in-game, about 2 maybe 3 corrupt stat hams, 1 corrupt z staff, and 1 corrupt z spear. There is nothing about rev's that is appealing other than making maybe 50m in ancient artifacts in 3 hours. The place is already a risky place to be (though no one goes there because drop rates are so rare) then to make the drop rates that low? No incentive for pvmers or pvpers. Pvp weapons that no one has for pvp, why risk anything when you can just camp lizardmen for dwh's without any risk? Better rates, more intensive for pvmers, more incentive for pkers. Just my opinion, though it seems people who have gotten drops are against better rates, and vice versa.
    Exactly. I would understand if it was good money/hr, in that case pvp weapons would be just some extra drops.

Quote Originally Posted by iron turkey View Post
    i think it's fine i go there and make enough money and as tim said it's not for items to be worth as much as ags and claws, so i sadly disagree.
    You can basically make so much more money in the safe area NPCs and even by afking 99.9%. It's been almost a month since the release and there is only 2 pvp weapons ingame. Need to mention again that the pvp weapons do degrade.

9. Offline
    Banned
    Oct 2016
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeik View Post
    I clean the area of other players to make it efficient.
    Interesting logic, my friend

10. Offline
    Banned
    Jan 2017
    #
    Got corrupt VLS from the revenants. Super rare drop, doesn't hit shit and turn's into dust after 300 hits.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast