1. Offline
    Oct 2017
    #
    Got a dragon defender on my 50 attack ranged tank (75 def) hoping to speed up a bit of training (it's 50 attack 90 str). only to find that the dragon defender requires 60 attack to wield? I checked the wiki and the only requirement is to get into the guild (130+ attack and str combined) and 60 defence. is there a reason for the 60 att requirement?

2. Offline
    Banned
    Jan 2017
    #
    Correct, you should be able to wield it.

3. Offline
    Jun 2017
    #
    it' s bec it's dragon maybe?

4. Offline
    Retired
    Sep 2009
    #
    Zombies Supporter!
    10 Year Veteran
    Yes Dragon Defender requires 60 Defence, 50 defence, would be Granite if they ever released that lmao.

Idk about Attack, Pali would have to look at that. Otherwise click the defence thing ingame, it should tell you what other stats you need.

5. Offline
    Banned
    Jan 2017
    #
    On OSRS you're able to wield it as long you got 60def, seen many players wearing it with 50 attack.

6. Offline
    Oct 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex View Post
    Yes Dragon Defender requires 60 Defence, 50 defence, would be Granite if they ever released that lmao.

Idk about Attack, Pali would have to look at that. Otherwise click the defence thing ingame, it should tell you what other stats you need.
    I didnt say anything about the defence requirement. I was simply stating that there's no reason for it to require 60 attack. I have 75 defence.

7. Offline
    Jan 2017
    #
    Pretty sure he'll be fixing it next update, as it is only a defence req

Closed Thread