+ Reply to Thread
  1. Offline
    Jan 2017
    #

Using the map originally created by OSwiki. Edited it for Battlescape's NPC locations.

Let me know if I forgot something
    Last edited by Zeik; 03-26-2018 at 05:54 AM. Reason: Added rev caves to the map.
  2. Offline
    Jan 2017
    #
    Nice!

3. Offline
    Oct 2016
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeik View Post

Using the map originally created by OSwiki. Edited it for Battlescape's NPC locations.

Let me know if I forgot something
    Are the fishing areas on there for crabs and anglers? Its something i get asked about alot.
  4. Offline
    Jan 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by no1sangel View Post
    Are the fishing areas on there for crabs and anglers? Its something i get asked about alot.
    You can catch anglers at:
    Bandit camp ~20 wild
    East wilderness coast near the spots on this map ~35 wild

(Resource area? Haven't tried that myself so can't confirm)

5. Offline
    Jan 2017
    #
    The ones at east corners were removed by Palidino when the wilderness update came. Atleast that's what he said, they used to have anglers atleast I've heard.

Quote Originally Posted by Tim View Post
    You can catch anglers at:
    Bandit camp ~20 wild
    East wilderness coast near the spots on this map ~35 wild

(Resource area? Haven't tried that myself so can't confirm)
    Have you tried after the update? I'm quite sure that Pali said that he will remove all other spots from the wilderness and have it all in resource arena.
  6. Offline
    Oct 2016
    #
    I am not trying it, no wildy for me, but please update the map for me to refer ppl once its worked out whats where and ty for this
  7. Offline
    Jan 2017
    #
    I am not trying it, no wildy for me, but please update the map for me to refer ppl once its worked out whats where and ty for this
    Checked out. The east spots were removed. So there's currently spots at the bandits and wilderness resource arena. Updated the map.
  8. Offline
    Oct 2016
    #
    With my vision as it is I cant read where they are. Did you put what can be caught in those places? Maybe on the other guides this map can be copied and boldly drawn over to show the areas avail for the task for that particular guide

Checked out. The east spots were removed. So there's currently spots at the bandits and wilderness resource arena. Updated the map.
  9. Offline
    Jan 2017
    #
    With my vision as it is I cant read where they are. Did you put what can be caught in those places? Maybe on the other guides this map can be copied and boldly drawn over to show the areas avail for the task for that particular guide
    I did add them. It's not done smoothly, but I think it should be clear enough for now.
  10. Offline
    Oct 2016
    #
    I did add them. It's not done smoothly, but I think it should be clear enough for now.
    Really nice and clear ty so much for this. I will recommend this map with pride
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast