Raids will not be guaranteed dead with certainty. The items ppl already have need to stay with them. With the continued influx of ppl, esp new ppl which is increasing steadily, and with the addition of raids, we will have many more players further diluting the perceived overages we have of raid weapons if they are simply removed once another way to get them is available. Offer the boxes as a choice not as this is your only option sorry about the hours you played, irl money you spent on bonds and so forth that many have to get their op items. As far as a random box thing, I have 8 Bss, 1 arcane and 1 spect from the random corp shield box. I get its random and all that and that was my CHOICE but take someones tbow and give them a box that shits on them because its random would suck. You will get a few random players that get fairly compensated even though they might not want it or you get unhappy guaranteed ppl.
Chaotics not a fan of.

Love having a cannon here and other items that we get drops for that are useless.

Rcing please, as well as construction and farming. We haven't had a new skill released in a while and that will generate more money dumps for those that buy their 99s.