1. Offline
    Jan 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Frank View Post
    Yes, I know everything you do. You won a ton of raid items the day before posting. You're a greedy pixel hugging fruit.

Speaking of things you do, wanna list your account names and what you do on them?
    My bank is entirely empty now because I'm cleaned right now and this is the only account that I play on. I have over 800m exp and am going for 200ms. You don't even have 99 slayer. No wonder you want all of the raid items removed from the server because you don't have shit. It's so funny to see that you are calling me a pixel hugging fruit and think I have a ton of raid items when i actually do not have a single raid item at the moment. I just know what will hurt the community and what you want will hurt the community. You are so sad... talking all this shit and being 100% wrong. Just leave this server, no one likes or wants you here.

2. Offline
    Jul 2017
    #
    I'm not saying losing a 1b tbow would hurt my bank at all... lol but that's not the point! There are plenty of others it would truly effect! @Lollipop

and we need more players before any kind of "reset" or "wipe of raids items in game". period. @Frank

3. Offline
    Donator
    Mar 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Aye Gee Ess View Post
    What if people kept their raid items from boss slayer and the items were then taken from boss shop, then add an imbue option for raid items at raid shop? Still giving new players the ability to get raid items in raid shop but incentive keep doing raids for imbued tbow or Kodak or ancest. Therefore not making dead content. Therefore people keep their items and raids will still be used. Gives incentive to do raids and not lose items they have rightfully earned. If this doesn’t make sense let me know and I’ll try to explain better. Driving atm so couldn’t really proof read. Also, donator ranks in game is the most tacky thing I’ve ever seen please for the love of god don’t do it. I like the changes skin color though. Just not the emblem.

What if people kept their raid items from boss slayer and the items were then taken from boss shop, then add an imbue option for raid items at raid shop? Still giving new players the ability to get raid items in raid shop but incentive keep doing raids for imbued tbow or Kodak or ancest. Therefore not making dead content. Therefore people keep their items and raids will still be used. Gives incentive to do raids and not lose items they have rightfully earned. If this doesn’t make sense let me know and I’ll try to explain better. Driving atm so couldn’t really proof read. Also, donator ranks in game is the most tacky thing I’ve ever seen please for the love of god don’t do it. I like the changes skin color though. Just not the emblem

just gonna repost this as it was completley ignored and yall are still arguing.

4. Offline
    Administrator
    Dec 2016
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Darklord1292 View Post
    You don't even have 99 slayer. No wonder you want all of the raid items removed from the server because you don't have shit.

I just had to intervene here. Frank only plays Hardcore mode.

5. Offline
    Oct 2016
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Frank View Post
    I don't value keeping those items over the relevancy of raids. We need more players. First and foremost. I see it as for growth or for keeping your banks, hence comments of greed.

*****I dont really see it as greed when ppl spent time or irl money to get the things that are in contention but I do respect your opinions and understand why you and others have them. I see growth, alot of it, the past few days in so many new names, possible alts but seems to be new ppl from questions and dialog. As far as numbers i dont know. Maybe try to make the raid items gained by raids different things, and let ppl keep their non raid gained items, or trade them for rare stuff that can only be gotten with the old raid items, and give it say a month. Can always take raid items away in a month if we dont see xyz growth maybe. I really am just trying to think of a happier medium. Obviously one side wants the opposite of the others or sees things happening differently if things dont get completely removed.

As far as irons keeping stuff that wont work either I could just trade my raid items to my main and keep on keeping on. Would hate to strip my iron but i would even though it wouldnt emotionally be the gear I got my 200m mage on There are many more ppl that say they will quit, now will they i dont know, and maybe thats ok if way more other ppl leave and get replaced but alot of these ppl are true die hard BS players so I dont think its a good idea to not listen to their wishes.

I wish Pali would make a poll or an announcement so we would not be in limbo, make a decision, because this unrest is like a festering wound and is making some ppl not play now *******

(Iron people can keep theirs in my happy little outlook)
    Got a message is too short warning. Never got one of those before, guess its because my reply is within the quotes.

6. Offline
    Jul 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Miika View Post
    Yeah :s that's why he doesn't care if raid items get reset from normal accounts!

7. Offline
    Oct 2016
    #
    Noooo he and a others believe that this will bring more players, keep BS alive, and he explained why in this thread. Some think removing items even with some of the suggested replacements will kill the game by losing players, including me, but does anyone have a crystal ball...NO.... That's why there needs to be someone more than all or nothing imo. Balance, thru one of the non removal suggestions but still keeping raid rewards different or imbued and relevant and removing the reg raid items from the boss shop. More people will continue to come and the excess as its seen to many will dilute without losing players that we have now.

8. Offline
    Nov 2017
    #
    Oh. No wonder he wants the items removed from everyone but at the same time is fine if Ironmen get to keep theirs then.

9. Offline
    Oct 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Darklord1292 View Post
    My bank is entirely empty now because I'm cleaned right now and this is the only account that I play on. I have over 800m exp and am going for 200ms. You don't even have 99 slayer. No wonder you want all of the raid items removed from the server because you don't have shit. It's so funny to see that you are calling me a pixel hugging fruit and think I have a ton of raid items when i actually do not have a single raid item at the moment. I just know what will hurt the community and what you want will hurt the community. You are so sad... talking all this shit and being 100% wrong. Just leave this server, no one likes or wants you here.
    When your original argument is invested effort and you buy bonds and stake then your argument is stupid, simple. I called you a fruit because of the things you've done, which you keep avoiding. Everything you've said is stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by kris View Post
    I'm not saying losing a 1b tbow would hurt my bank at all... lol but that's not the point! There are plenty of others it would truly effect! @Lollipop

and we need more players before any kind of "reset" or "wipe of raids items in game". period. @Frank
    A wipe helps growth, it's complex.

If you mean I'd be less likely to have 99 slayer then yeah I lost interest and started an iron man. If you mean I have no invested effort, 6 years
    Last edited by Frank; 01-22-2018 at 08:59 PM.

10. Offline
    Jan 2017
    #
    yupp, That seems about right. No wonder he doesn't care if we all lose our raid items because he is a hardcore who doesn't care about having wealth on this server. I honestly don't think he should have and opinion in this.

Closed Thread
Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast