1. Offline
    Jan 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Frank View Post
    When your original argument is invested effort and you buy bonds and stake then your argument is stupid, simple. I called you a fruit because of the things you've done, which you keep avoiding. Everything you've said is stupid.

A wipe helps growth, it's complex.

If you mean I'd be less likely to have 99 slayer then yeah I lost interest and started an iron man. If you mean I have no invested effort, 6 years

Well I have multiple years invested into this server also but multiple times pali has messed up this server and Ive seen a large majority of the server quit more than once. I just don't want it to happen again.

2. Offline
    Oct 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Darklord1292 View Post
    yupp, That seems about right. No wonder he doesn't care if we all lose our raid items because he is a hardcore who doesn't care about having wealth on this server. I honestly don't think he should have and opinion in this.
    Tough, you creepy fruit.

3. Offline
    Oct 2016
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Darklord1292
    yupp, That seems about right. No wonder he doesn't care if we all lose our raid items because he is a hardcore who doesn't care about having wealth on this server. I honestly don't think he should have and opinion in this.

Tough, you creepy fruit.
    EVERYONES opinions assessments ideas have valid points and flaws and NO ONE posting in this thread wants Battlescape to fail. Flaming and name calling while human nature does nothing but devalue and discredit Please can we not turn this into a shit show

4. Offline
    Oct 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by no1sangel View Post
    EVERYONES opinions assessments ideas have valid points and flaws and NO ONE posting in this thread wants Battlescape to fail. Flaming and name calling while human nature does nothing but devalue and discredit Please can we not turn this into a shit show
    Yes his opinion that my opinion shouldn't count was my favorite.

You're following this all wrong as with other's who've said similar to me here. Read back, I stated my position and have been defending it since. Had no one attacked it there would be no reply from me. Pm'd you about the creep, the name calling has nothing to do with his opinion, read his replys to me knowing what I sent you in pm and tell me you wouldn't be inclined to say hold up one second here fruit?

5. Offline
    Oct 2016
    #
    I fully understand it was a gut reaction to being attacked, as is others gut reactions to others things said. Like I said its human nature to respond in kind I was also speaking as far as opinions go only on those pertaining directly to the raid items not the personal attacks. Flaming and name calling pertains to the Kris Lolli thread as well apparently. I tend to laugh it off and feel very sad or sorry for them when someone personally attacks me. Their loss kinda thing.

As far as being enlightened, fruit or creep, should i decide to go down the name calling road, would not be what I would use :/

Yes his opinion that my opinion shouldn't count was my favorite.

You're following this all wrong as with other's who've said similar to me here. Read back, I stated my position and have been defending it since. Had no one attacked it there would be no reply from me. Pm'd you about the creep, the name calling has nothing to do with his opinion, read his replys to me knowing what I sent you in pm and tell me you wouldn't be inclined to say hold up one second here fruit?

Closed Thread
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213