Quote Originally Posted by London View Post
    No.

Like?
    IDK? Ask the community.

2. Offline
    Mar 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Palidino View Post
    I agree the incentive to buy bonds/donate is pretty low beyond just maintaining membership and is something I need to look into.
    I'd make Gold Member 30 days instead of just 14 days. That gives people even more incentive to buy a bond and/or sell it so someone can use it to become a gold member.
    Other suggestions:
    >donator only area where skilling, bossing, slayer can all be done there without having to deal with over crowding in bossing areas. Bosses like Zulrah don't need that treatment.
    >exclusive minigame(?) the zombie minigame with exclusive loot to that minigame (tradeable to be fair)

Incentives to donate can be made pretty easily if you just ask players what they'd expect from donator benefits.

3. Offline
    Banned
    Jan 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Proxseas View Post
    I'd make Gold Member 30 days instead of just 14 days. That gives people even more incentive to buy a bond and/or sell it so someone can use it to become a gold member.
    Other suggestions:
    >donator only area where skilling, bossing, slayer can all be done there without having to deal with over crowding in bossing areas. Bosses like Zulrah don't need that treatment.
    >exclusive minigame(?) the zombie minigame with exclusive loot to that minigame (tradeable to be fair)

Incentives to donate can be made pretty easily if you just ask players what they'd expect from donator benefits.
    You're suggesting gold member to be extended by 2x? Then the price of the bond probably should be 2x'd too?

4. Offline
    Jul 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeik View Post
    You're suggesting gold member to be extended by 2x? Then the price of the bond probably should be 2x'd too?
    They'd have to, to accommodate the fact that people wouldn't be buying/selling them as frequently due to not needing them as often

5. Offline
    Banned
    Jan 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by kris View Post
    They'd have to, to accommodate the fact that people wouldn't be buying/selling them as frequently due to not needing them as often
    Exactly.

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123