1. Offline
    Iron Fist Your Bum
    Administrator
    Sep 2016
    #
    10 Year Veteran
    I agree the incentive to buy bonds/donate is pretty low beyond just maintaining membership and is something I need to look into.

2. Offline
    Retired
    Sep 2009
    #
    Zombies Supporter!
    10 Year Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Palidino View Post
    I agree the incentive to buy bonds/donate is pretty low beyond just maintaining membership and is something I need to look into.
    Dat Treasure Chest for all your clue items for Gold Members

3. Offline
    🇳🇴 🇱🇮🇫🇪
    Oct 2016
    #
    It's worth mentioning that donators receive the benefit of being able to use the music bot on discord.

It's not much but it's better than nothing I guess.

4. Offline
    Jan 2017
    #
    I'm also open for more or better donor benefits, yell would still be staff only as it is needed to bring out an important message when needed. A possible extra visual thing can work but personally don't like the servers with billions of custom ranks which look shit in-game.

5. Offline
    Super Donator
    May 2017
    #
    I agree on the fact that having a donator sign in game looks bad, there’s no point in having that tbh. Maybe a donator area i could go for, not a donator boss though that is to much of a pay to win perk. Maybe the donator area is permanent for people that have bought a certain amount of bonds, not just while the person has a bond active, which will give incentive to actually buy bonds other then paying in game gp for the bonds

6. Offline
    Banned
    Jan 2017
    #
    I don't support adding yell, donator ranks or donator area. We already got clan chat that consists of players that want to hear what others speak, there's no reason for yell. Donator ranks would raise the amount of donations, but I think it's cheap to have them. We already got plenty of skilling locations and adding one for donators wouldn't be necessary.

I agree that the server need's more rewards to donate for to keep it alive, but I don't agree with your suggestions.

7. Offline
    Retired
    Sep 2009
    #
    Zombies Supporter!
    10 Year Veteran
    New Donator Dungeon.

8. Offline
    Jul 2017
    #
    Battlescape has always been off better without these things don't bother suggesting only reason this server is inactive is cause people have became ironman/pvmers in 2k18

9. Offline
    Jan 2018
    #
    A donor only area is ok when you have the players for it. As stated above, at this time I wouldn't want to split people up. You have a few choices to chose when purchasing a bond, which seem balanced in my opinion. You can redeem a bond for every choice at a low price. Row i let's you create instances, so no real need for stand alone bosses in a DI area.

I respect your suggestions, they just don't seem to be needed in my eyes.

10. Offline
    Dec 2016
    #
    I agree with better donator benefits. More income = more advertising = more players.

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast