1. Offline
    Dec 2017
    #

This would be my setup as of now

And only take the Anti poison if you don't have serp helm on, i mean't to switch it out
    Last edited by Zhang Xiu; 01-12-2018 at 04:50 PM.

2. Offline
    Iron Fist Your Bum
    Administrator
    Sep 2016
    #
    10 Year Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Argurzil View Post
    When scouting on osrs i normally avoid vespula, which mean's that skele mystics are 90% of the time going to be in the rotation, so i used to take salve ie every raid, As far as inventory goes here, you dont need axe/pickaxe probably don't need stamina either.

-- PS- Skele mystics are the only undead in the room, so Salve amulet is only useful in there it's basically for maximizing damage/points in that room alone, so it's your choice.

Tent whip is bis imo but The crystals in vasa room should be weak to stab hense the hasta also Tekton should be weak to crush. I'm not sure wether he's implemented weakness to the crystals though.

Rune pouch filled with water spells for olm also. He fire's a wall of fire around you which you need to extinguish to get out otherwise it hits big damage. Not sure if he's implemented this yet but atleast one person in the raid group should take it.
    Crystals are weak to stab and Tekton is weak to crush. Does muttadile have an actual weakness?

3. Offline
    Dec 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Palidino View Post
    Crystals are weak to stab and Tekton is weak to crush. Does muttadile have an actual weakness?
    Hmm, i'm honestly not sure about muttadile Everyone just uses blowpipe/Twisted bow to kill muttadile on OSRS

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12