1. Offline
    Jan 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by London View Post
    He has been waiting for Raids release to return. I'm sort of in the same boat.
    It's some nice endgame content indeed, the endgame which most people are ready for I'm anticipating full release as well, it's some unique content not comparable with a normal boss.

2. Offline
    Sep 2016
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Tim View Post
    Well look who is here, raids is mentioned and Mr armadyl pops up
    How is wavey mr Armadyl if he bought the pet?

3. Offline
    Jan 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by K View Post

Ask for his KC

4. Offline
    Iron Fist Your Bum
    Administrator
    Sep 2016
    #
    10 Year Veteran
    With rooms like the shamans spawning too many, did multiple people start the raid through the dialogue in the first room? I noticed anyone can pull it up while the raid hasn't started which could explain that but I'm not positive.

5. Offline
    Retired
    Sep 2009
    #
    Zombies Supporter!
    10 Year Veteran
    Obviously it’s gonna be a shitshow, all of you are rushing him to release it.

6. Offline
    Dec 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Palidino View Post
    With rooms like the shamans spawning too many, did multiple people start the raid through the dialogue in the first room? I noticed anyone can pull it up while the raid hasn't started which could explain that but I'm not positive.
    Could have been the issue, but only me and one other person were doing the raid so if you class 2 as multiple then maybe, i clicked to start the raid even though i wasn't the raid leader just to test it & obviously my partner who was the leader started the raid himself. So yeah that could of been the issue.
    Last edited by Zhang Xiu; 01-12-2018 at 03:46 PM.

7. Offline
    Dec 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex View Post
    Obviously it’s gonna be a shitshow, all of you are rushing him to release it.

"All of you are rushing him to release it, this is the first I've even heard of it. I'd rather have the finished product & wait longer, he shouldn't feel rushed. But if he's bought it out as a beta for people to find bugs for him then ok but again before beta release these things should be tested to the point where you're actually able to finish it just my opinion though.

8. Offline
    Oct 2016
    #
    I immediately thought of Wavey when i got the 2nd arma pet yesterday

Quote Originally Posted by K View Post

9. Offline
    Sep 2016
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Argurzil View Post
    "All of you are rushing him to release it, this is the first I've even heard of it. I'd rather have the finished product & wait longer, he shouldn't feel rushed. But if he's bought it out as a beta for people to find bugs for him then ok but again before beta release these things should be tested to the point where you're actually able to finish it just my opinion though.
    It's a private server, you can't expect there to be a QA team.

10. Offline
    Retired
    Sep 2009
    #
    Zombies Supporter!
    10 Year Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Terror View Post
    It's a private server, you can't expect there to be a QA team.
    “Why don’t you promote people who would do that for him? I’d do it for a small fee a month.”

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast