1. Offline
    Oct 2016
    #
    Hello

• Revenant Teleport!
      - The ability to configure the revenant cave teleport to teleport you to either entrance [Levels 17 or 40]

• Ancient Crystal
      - The ability to use the Ancient Crystal to charge a certain amount of charges back onto your PvP weapons,[NON CORRUPT] or to be traded in for GP/Blood money

Feel free to add things below [I'll edit the thread when I think of other things]

2. Offline
    Jan 2017
    #
    Tele is useless unless changed. We really need a use for the crystal as it is still a rare drop, I like your suggestions

3. Offline
    Banned
    Jan 2017
    #
    I don't agree with configuring the teleport. Would be op for clans and it already take's under 30 seconds to get there without teleports.
    Good suggestions for ancient crystal, my suggestion for it would be to charge the obelisks so you would have x amount of charges to set the destionation for it.

4. Offline
    Oct 2016
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeik View Post
    I don't agree with configuring the teleport. Would be op for clans and it already take's under 30 seconds to get there without teleports.
    Good suggestions for ancient crystal, my suggestion for it would be to charge the obelisks so you would have x amount of charges to set the destionation for it.
    What clans?

5. Offline
    Banned
    Jan 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by D E A G View Post
    What clans?
    Any future ones.

6. Offline
    Dec 2016
    #
    Kappa