Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. Overseer Applications!  - 01-01-2018 #1

Retired
    Sep 2009
    #
    Zombies Supporter!
    10 Year Veteran
    I hope everyone had a good 2017! 2017 brought us a lot on BattleScape, but I believe 2018 will do us better!

I would like to thank all of you dedicated users who have been here for a long time, and of course, the donators who help Palidino keep this server online.

Overseer Applications

Currently Closed

Other News, Wake Up Jeff has retired his Overseer Position, I would like to thank you for putting your hard work in the last year helping out everyone. I know things changes as you get older, good luck with your life man.
    Last edited by M N M; 02-07-2018 at 11:26 AM.

2. Offline
    The best Bob
    Jan 2017
    #
    Best of luck to all applicants!

3. Offline
    Feb 2017
    #
    Since i've been overseer 2 times in my career i would like to give a tip:

post nudes on your application

Goodluck everyone!

4. Offline
    Jan 2017
    #
    Good luck all! Jeff thanks for all the support u have and enjoy what life brings you <3

5. Offline
    Apr 2017
    #
    On my phone so on my iron but No1sangel loves you all. Wake up Jeff dont be a stranger sweety pop in and bug us anytime. Can't wait to see who wants to be among the trenches and help Battlescape grow.

6. Offline
    Dec 2016
    #
    It has been an awesome time, i will miss being an overseer and helping this community grow but i will always drop in and see how its going, i love you all <3 but terror he is my idol and i will always love him the most.

Closed Thread