1. Offline
    Iron Fist Your Bum
    Administrator
    Sep 2016
    #
    10 Year Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Amorphis View Post
    There's probably nothing to make of the ancient crystals, but with the totems - leave the droprate, but increase the price by a large amount or slightly increase the droprate and slightly increase the price.
    So far I think it'll be good if Pali straight up releases the droprates for the weapons. Otherwise I'm kinda confused when to expect a drop and if it's even worth killing them, especially if the staff/vls/hammer have the same droprates as the axes/javs which doesn't sound as appealing.

People have been talking about having multiple weapons, but since I haven't seen either a drop message, nor someone running around/using one, nor even attempting to sell one - I'm pretty sure most of the people claiming to have the weapons are lying, which makes you think about the droprates lol.

I believe the rate is somewhere around the dragon warhammer rate for revenant dragons, though I would have to double check. The rate is probably too low, but I wanted to be sure I didn't start too high.

2. Offline
    Retired
    Sep 2009
    #
    Zombies Supporter!
    10 Year Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Palidino View Post
    I believe the rate is somewhere around the dragon warhammer rate for revenant dragons, though I would have to double check. The rate is probably too low, but I wanted to be sure I didn't start too high.
    Should lower the drop rate of Dragon Weapons, I get like 4-7 D2h drops in 30min lmao.

Plus add the D2h spec

3. Offline
    Jan 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Palidino View Post
    Hmm thanks, what would the rarest rates be? Good thing that u made the items rare. I rather see you making the rates less rare after its had some testing then 30+ items being in the game after a couple of days. Any ideas for adding PvP armours as well or will you keep it weapons only? Personally see a use in making the weapons also able to be used for pvm, since that would prove a bit more benefit in having them.

4. Offline
    Iron Fist Your Bum
    Administrator
    Sep 2016
    #
    10 Year Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Tim View Post
    Hmm thanks, what would the rarest rates be? Good thing that u made the items rare. I rather see you making the rates less rare after its had some testing then 30+ items being in the game after a couple of days. Any ideas for adding PvP armours as well or will you keep it weapons only? Personally see a use in making the weapons also able to be used for pvm, since that would prove a bit more benefit in having them.
    I could consider allowing them in PvM but given PvP weapons didn't exactly poss the poll with flying colors, I'd want to poll a change like that first. As for PvP armour, it's something I could consider adding too, however there is a question of whether or not it would look ok with OS models (baring in mind PvP armour was designed around the HD era player body/shape). With the weapons it was easier, they just needed to be slightly shrunk and held higher up to match the shorter hands of OS players.

5. Offline
    Aug 2017
    #
    agree with all of this

6. Offline
    Sep 2017
    #
    I got a corrupt vls, I have been using it for barrows in the wild lol

7. Offline
    Oct 2016
    #
    Higher drop rate for revs plz and pvp armor would be cool in a lager update