1. Offline
    Banned
    Oct 2016
    #
    Basically make a wardrobe, similar to construction trophy stuff (depositing stuffed heads or something, idk), but for cosmetic items.
    I currently have every single one easy, medium, hard, elite clue item x30 (besides 3rd age and some master clue items) + stuff like santa set, etc. In other words, it takes a shit ton of my bank space.
    Random idea about Pali coding a wardrobe where you could deposit all of your cosmetics (acts like a bank - protected by a pin and available only for the respective player, interface looking something like the bank, but with placeholders already being there for you to know what you still need to obtain.
    I hope you got the idea and I hope that this wouldn't be too hard to code, but personally I would really appreciate something like this being added.
    Last edited by Amorphis; 12-29-2017 at 02:25 PM.

2. Offline
    Donator
    Oct 2017
    #
    For the love of god, do this.

3. Offline
    Jan 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Amorphis View Post
    Basically make a wardrobe, similar to construction trophy stuff (depositing stuffed heads or something, idk), but for cosmetic items.
    I currently have every single one easy, medium, hard, elite clue item (besides 3rd age and some master clue items) + stuff like santa set, etc. In other words, it takes a shit ton of my bank space.
    Random idea about Pali coding a wardrobe where you could deposit all of your cosmetics (acts like a bank - protected by a pin and available only for the respective player, interface looking something like the bank, but with placeholders already being there for you to know what you still need to obtain.
    I hope you got the idea and I hope that this wouldn't be too hard to code, but personally I would really appreciate something like this being added.
    I like the idea but don't know if it is able to being pulled off, maybe pali can show some insight. Where would you locate this thing?

NB. Drop all those clue junk items

4. Offline
    Banned
    Oct 2016
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Tim View Post
    I like the idea but don't know if it is able to being pulled off, maybe pali can show some insight. Where would you locate this thing?

NB. Drop all those clue junk items
    Dunno, barn probably.

5. Offline
    Donator
    Oct 2017
    #
    Make some sort of hiscores out of it, like who has most items out of them all, might bump some items prices

6. Offline
    Banned
    Oct 2016
    #
    In addition to this, maybe once you have all the cosmetic items, besides 3rd age and bloodhound, you can unlock some cool holiday item as a reward for a mediocre fee, like snow imp outfit or something that isn't in game already. This would add at least some value to the clue items, which is ultimately what we want - no dead content.

Closed Thread