1. Offline
    Jan 2017
    #
    I'd like to see these features/ideas added:

- Working ring of coins/nature etc
    - Make ::thread (number) a possibly command for everyone so it will be easier to redirect someone to lets say the rules, a tournament thread or a marketplace thread. (this has been suggested before but died out a bit)
    - Add KQ slayer helmet
    - Add dwarf cannon?
    - Make transformable pets transformable ! (don't see why this isn't working?)
    - Wishing well is broken after yesterday evening

With the upcoming revenants update, i think adding these features will balance it out a bit better:

- Remove the 'opting out of target system' option, its pretty unfair tbh.
    - Make revenants that have a higher combat have a higher chance of dropping a rare

If you have other suggestions feel free to post them here so i can add them to the list.

2. Offline
    Donator
    Oct 2017
    #
    Add raid items to the revenant drop table to prevent them from being dead content within 3 days. This would be a way for hardcore accounts to finally get raid items. Drop rate would need to be fairly low for this to be a good idea.

3. Offline
    Jan 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Cape View Post
    Add raid items to the revenant drop table to prevent them from being dead content within 3 days. This would be a way for hardcore accounts to finally get raid items. Drop rate would need to be fairly low for this to be a good idea.
    To fully discuss drops from the upcoming update i think you would be better heading to the threads devoted for that by Pali.

The goal of this thread is to focus on different thinks you'd like to see.

4. Offline
    Sep 2017
    #
    Pretty sure the well/voting has been broke for a while. I haven't been getting xp on top of my gold members for a while now with both of those active on top of my members.

Closed Thread