View Poll Results: PvP weapons on death:

Voters
60. You may not vote on this poll
  • Fee to make the weapon equippable; When lost on death, converted to coins

27 45.00%
  • When lost on death, dropped to the killer with the remaining charges in tact

33 55.00%

1. Offline
    Iron Fist Your Bum
    Administrator
    Sep 2016
    #
    10 Year Veteran
    Which would you prefer?

2. Offline
    ∏ ∐ ∑ ╱╲╳¯
    Sep 2016
    #
    Depends on how the items are gonna be obtained, if they are semi easy then converted to coins, if it's hard then possibly the fee but people could pk in all untradeables etc even though items convert to coins Ie: void, fcape etc >.>

3. Offline
    Nov 2016
    #
    Fee to make the weapon equippable bruh wtf is this u gona have to pay to wield a weapon u own?

4. Offline
    Iron Fist Your Bum
    Administrator
    Sep 2016
    #
    10 Year Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Oh yo dead View Post
    Fee to make the weapon equippable bruh wtf is this u gona have to pay to wield a weapon u own?
    It's so that people don't use up the the charges and then purposely lose it on death to claim the coins, and to also not make it so that few coins are given with low charges so that as a PKer, killing someone with it that happened to be low doesn't mean you end up with nothing.

5. Offline
    Dec 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Palidino View Post
    It's so that people don't use up the the charges and then purposely lose it on death to claim the coins, and to also not make it so that few coins are given with low charges so that as a PKer, killing someone with it that happened to be low doesn't mean you end up with nothing.
    I guess you could make it for an example like if it has 100% charges and lost it gives 2,5m coins and if it has 10% charges left it gives 250k? (just an example)

6. Offline
    Jan 2017
    #
    I support the option from obtaining the item on death. Charges seem to be to cheap of you were to like smite one and would only get couple of mill. This does however depend on how rare they are. If they are rare I'd say drop on death of they are more common then do the charges and make them at least hold value for a bit, it's way to good to be a 15m weapon imo.

7. Offline
    Dec 2017
    #
    Dropping the item on death, for sure. That gets my vote.

8. Offline
    Oct 2016
    #
    aint nobody gonna go pk just for some coins....

When lost on death, dropped to the killer with the remaining charges in tact = thats my option cuz will be worth going pking

9. Offline
    Iron Fist Your Bum
    Administrator
    Sep 2016
    #
    10 Year Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by 4400 View Post
    I guess you could make it for an example like if it has 100% charges and lost it gives 2,5m coins and if it has 10% charges left it gives 250k? (just an example)
    The only issue with that is it completely screws over PKers killing someone who has a PvP weapon with almost no charges left, which is why making it cost to activate the weapon initially can allow a consistent amount of coins to be dropped regardless of its charges.

Closed Thread