1. Offline
    Dec 2017
    #
    Was casually doing slayer, when I seen stuff sold in my G.E, And it made me think, what if Gold members, could access their G.E market place, from one of the tabs?

Obviously rules would apply, Doesn't work in the wilderness, And can't be accessed whilst being attacked!

I know you can just Tele home and do it, but the point being, yesterday i went straight to abby demons, and 3/4 kills and received 2 whips..

I Didn't fancy just teleporting back to the bank, to add them in, then tele all the way back, when i could still last at the demons for another 45/60 minutes, and in the time i slaying, i might of possibly, sold one or two?

Might be a dumb idea, but it popped in my head last night, and worth mentioning xD

2. Offline
    Feb 2017
    #
    Didnt read it but support cuz u josh

3. Offline
    🇳🇴 🇱🇮🇫🇪
    Oct 2016
    #
    This is not needed.

4. Offline
    Jan 2017
    #
    Think this would be a bad idea because:

- no real added value
    - weakness to possible bugs etc

Besides that gm already has the benefit of extra slots to sell items at. Good that you are suggesting ideas tough, this one is just something that does not have my support. If you have more suggestions feel free to submit them so people can share their thoughts on them
    Last edited by Tim; 12-28-2017 at 04:03 PM.

5. Offline
    Oct 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Tim View Post
    Think this would be a bad idea because:

- no real added value
    - weakness to possible hugs etc
    Who doesn't like hugs tho?

OT: We already have enough benefits for gold member: Double kc at gw and you don't lose items when you die.

6. Offline
    Jan 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Miika View Post
    Who doesn't like hugs tho?

OT: We already have enough benefits for gold member: Double kc at gw and you don't lose items when you die.
    damn auto correct

7. Offline
    Nov 2016
    #
    Nah.

8. Offline
    Dec 2017
    #
    No worries, sounded splendid it my pea head xD

cheers for the feedback,

Closed Thread