1. Offline
    Jan 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by SKI MASK View Post
    Username: Ski Mask
    Timezone: GMT, not a 4ner
    Willing to add something to the prize pool? If yes please state: Nah
    Will you be able to attend on the given date/time? not attending in time will result in an instant DQ: Yes
    Quote Originally Posted by smh View Post
    Username: Smh
    Timezone: england. wtf is a timezone lmfao
    Willing to add something to the prize pool? If yes please state: no soz lad poor asf
    Will you be able to attend on the given date/time? not attending in time will result in an instant DQ: Yeah
    Quote Originally Posted by Namechange12 View Post
    Username: namechange12
    Timezone: GMT
    Willing to add something to the prize pool? If yes please state: No Sorry, am clean.
    Will you be able to attend on the given date/time? not attending in time will result in an instant DQ: Yeah
    Quote Originally Posted by K Money View Post
    Username: K Money
    Willing to add something to the prize pool? If yes please state: No Sorry, am clean.
    I'll expect you guys to add something to the prize pool as well. Always "killing each other for max" must result in some juicy bank. Since you are almost(?) all in the same clan and i got high expectations from you contributing to the prize pool is the least you can do.

2. Offline
    Dec 2016
    #
    Username: Theo
    Willing to add something to the prize pool? If yes please state: 50-100m ish maybe
    Will you be able to attend on the given date/time? not attending in time will result in an instant DQ: ye

3. Offline
    Apr 2017
    #
    Username:Goat Boat
    Timezone:GMT
    Willing to add something to the prize pool? If yes please state:Maybe a little like 50m or someshit
    Will you be able to attend on the given date/time? not attending in time will result in an instant DQ:Y E S

4. Offline
    Sep 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Tim View Post
    I'll expect you guys to add something to the prize pool as well. Always "killing each other for max" must result in some juicy bank. Since you are almost(?) all in the same clan and i got high expectations from you contributing to the prize pool is the least you can do.
    i can give like 6 dh sets legit all i got

5. Offline
    Dec 2017
    #
    You cant expect anything in a community tournament where it is a choice whether or not to donate. Shut up.

6. Offline
    Jan 2017
    #
    You cant expect anything in a community tournament where it is a choice whether or not to donate. Shut up.
    Big mouth small bank i see, pking in full ancestral which you have had from one of your buddy's but to 'poor' to donate to the pool. I expect you to add at least 50m.

7. Offline
    Nov 2017
    #
    In that case, i'll just remove my donation of a black rare set and a arcane spirit shield. You kids are so greedy for pixels its unreal. LOL

8. Offline
    Sep 2017
    #
    imagine playing an rsps for money zzz fuck the prize pool just do them for fun if no1 wants to donate jeez

9. Offline
    Nov 2016
    #

I’ll be winning it back so theres no point

10. Offline
    Jan 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by SKI MASK View Post
    I’ll be winning it back so theres no point
    I can only agree with this if you can say this after the tournament

On a serious note, If you are that confident on your winning capabilities you can add in at least 50m.

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast