• PvP Weapons

38 61.29%
  • Other (such as Raids items)

24 38.71%

1. Offline
    Nov 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Money View Post
    This server is unique in the sense that it stays true to OSRS. If you want to play a mashup server, there are 100s out there and the only ones which progress are the ones which have owners who pay ridiculous sums in advertisements costs.
    Who cares if they made a suggestion? Pali has a brain, that's why I've stuck to Pali's servers for the last decade. He wouldn't do something that stupid. Only thing he's ever done stupid on his servers is going absent for months.

Pali has good taste, he's only trying to dish out some opinions to see if there's better alternatives, hence he's polling.

I agree with the OSRS style, but you say "people like this" but you speak for yourself, and SOME others; posts and votes clearly voice popular opinion. I really don't care what direction this server goes, I just want what that which will grow the server. People don't play for reverant caves anyways, but they do for pking which is why he wants to make it happen. If this will encourage pking, then yes, support.

Personally I think Chaotics, PVP items, should be a thing in a minigame, to fulfill the urge of the players who want them, in a way that's not actually impacting the actual game itself. This was done in that Zombies minigame pali made. Everyone use to beg for him to make it again. Still unsure why he hasn't re-made it or made a similar minigame.

- Since Battlescape Isles 07

AKA Tearitup, Y Sos Pure, Never Enough

2. Offline
    Donator
    Oct 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Money View Post
    Because you don't need to grind as much as you do in actual RS? Isn't that the reason people play PS in the first place? Exactly what is attractive about adding custom items ingame when there 10s of servers with the exact same concept, most of which are above BS in the rankings?
    So we stand out. There's a dozen other osrs private servers with more osrs content than this one. There is literally NO reason for people to chose this server. All people do when they're online is bankstanding except for the occasional new payer that sticks with us for 2 days before he quits like the rest. The server is dead. nothing is being done to revitalize it when it comes to adding unique content, so it will remain dead, because all you people vote no to any content that would help the server grow.

3. Offline
    Nov 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Cape View Post
    So we stand out. There's a dozen other osrs private servers with more osrs content than this one. There is literally NO reason for people to chose this server. All people do when they're online is bankstanding except for the occasional new payer that sticks with us for 2 days before he quits like the rest. The server is dead. nothing is being done to revitalize it when it comes to adding unique content, so it will remain dead, because all you people vote no to any content that would help the server grow.
    You do realise there are over a 100 servers with the same concept as your idea (mashup of pre-eco and OSRS)? The only ones that actually progress in players are the ones with owners who pay more than £10k on advertisements. I doubt Pali is ready to spend that much. Also if you think this will make battlescape unique, your retarded because there are so many rsps's like your idea. This will just make the server die out even more.

If you really want a rsps like your idea, you may as well play "Elkoy" since that rsps has 300-600 players and is a mashup of pre eoc and OSRS. (The only way it gained its players was because of advertisements which are still continuing today).
    Last edited by Paul Pogba; 12-25-2017 at 07:09 AM.

4. Offline
    Banned
    Jan 2017
    #
    You do realize that there is actually more mashup servers than actual OSRS servers? There's actually only one eco osrs server that has more content, so your "statistics" make no sense.

5. Offline
    Dec 2017
    #
    Just gonna chime in and say while they're more votes of pvp armour/weapons people are defending the living shit out of not having them in. Which proves a point to me and hopefully will to Pali/other staff. There will never be a point in adding the pvp armour if 26 people will be this upset if its added.

6. Offline
    Dec 2017
    #
    I'm game for anything (Y)

7. Offline
    Donator
    Oct 2017
    #
    So y’all think we’re just going to grow all of a sudden? Seen How well that’s gone in The past year. Dumb fucks

8. Offline
    Retired
    Sep 2009
    #
    Zombies Supporter!
    10 Year Veteran
    Had to remove 7 Votes from no because someone decided to use 6 other accounts to vote no.

They have been infracted for doing so.

9. Offline
    Banned
    Jan 2017
    #
    So y’all think we’re just going to grow all of a sudden? Seen How well that’s gone in The past year. Dumb fucks
    Just because not adding custom shit is doing nothing? I've suggested lots of OSRS based shit that has never been added. PvP weapons would be just cheap attempt to raise the playerbase. The main problem is not in the content, it's how this server is created to serve PVMers, server will never go big if it doesn't have decent pking community.
    Even if Pali added PvP weps and playercount wouldn't increase, you probably would be one of those kids who screamed to add more shit like chaotics.
    Last edited by Banned 42; 12-26-2017 at 08:47 AM.

10. Offline
    Retired
    Sep 2009
    #
    Zombies Supporter!
    10 Year Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeik View Post
    Just because not adding custom shit is doing nothing? I've suggested lots of OSRS based shit that has never been added. PvP weapons would be just cheap attempt to raise the playerbase. The main problem is not in the content, it's how this server is created to serve PVMers, server will never go big if it doesn't have decent pking community.
    Even if Pali added PvP weps and playercount wouldn't increase, you probably would be one of those kids who screamed to add more shit like chaotics.
    He can make the PvP items only used in PvP to get players to PvP. People use to use Vesta's Longsword to Stake and even PvM on old BattleScape, but if he were to get them here, they should strictly be only for PvP in the Wilderness.

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast