• Same as OSRS (No Uniques)

12 24.00%
  1. Revenants: PvP Weapons or Other Uniques  - 12-22-2017 #1

Iron Fist Your Bum
    Administrator
    Sep 2016
    #
    10 Year Veteran
    As is currently stands, revenants in OSRS don't have any uniques, they're mostly just alchables. Would you guys be interested in either PvP weapons or some other unique, whether that be an item not in OSRS or uniques already in the game that revenants could drop, such as dragon claws for example?

Another option would be some of the Raids items.

If it's a unique that isn't in OSRS it would need to be a recolor. For example:
    Zuriels staff:
    or
    Last edited by Palidino; 12-22-2017 at 05:43 PM.

2. Offline
    Oct 2017
    #
    Since the server doesnt have raids and the Chaos Ele is pretty shit. I suggest adding all raids drop to the rev droptable with a pretty high droprate and making chaos ele how it is on 07 as a regular wild boss. This would make the wild way more active in my opinion and would make revs never die out.

3. Offline
    Dec 2017
    #
    Im not much of a pvp type of player. but i think adding pvp items to the drop table like zuriels ect. will give pkers a chance get some gear for them and just gerneraly bring more attention to the pvp scene witch is pretty dead atm. i like where this update is going. i wish i could give more advice aha im a pvmer.
    Love
    Yo boy LunchBawx 2

4. Offline
    ∏ ∐ ∑ ╱╲╳¯
    Sep 2016
    #
    Uniques would be interesting, eventually jagex probably will add them.

5. Offline
    Dec 2016
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyle Fam View Post
    Since the server doesnt have raids and the Chaos Ele is pretty shit. I suggest adding all raids drop to the rev droptable with a pretty high droprate and making chaos ele how it is on 07 as a regular wild boss. This would make the wild way more active in my opinion and would make revs never die out.
    this is a good idea

6. Offline
    Iron Fist Your Bum
    Administrator
    Sep 2016
    #
    10 Year Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyle Fam View Post
    Raids items is definitely an option but the chaos elemental could also be buffed drop wise.

7. Offline
    FLIPPERS
    Oct 2016
    #
    Those flippers look kinda funny.

8. Offline
    Sep 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Palidino View Post
    Raids items is definitely an option but the chaos elemental could also be buffed drop wise.
    1/100 chance to hit chaos ele table :P

9. Offline
    Jan 2017
    #
    Adding raids items to the drop tables would be way to unbalanced, even if the rates would be low. I see more in a custom thing with the old PvP armours/gears but as osrs items. In order for this to not die out something like that needs to be added.
    Last edited by Tim; 12-22-2017 at 05:50 PM.

10. Offline
    Jan 2017
    #
    you should definitely add vesta and statius. It would bring more excitement to pking and maybe more people would start pking. Could also add to some nice high risk pks.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast