10 Year Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Oh yo dead View Post
    PvP Weapons (Item Recolors) would be cool also remove the auto regear tab
    You want loadouts removed?

3. Offline
    Senior Moderator
    Oct 2016
    #
    100% all for PvP weapons (armour?) would really bring a nice variety when pking with different builds. Was really disappointed when Osrs poll barely didn't pass, and I'm guessing so were alot of other players. So to bring that to the server would bring some of them as well, really excited to see what you come up with.

4. Offline
    Iron Fist Your Bum
    Administrator
    Sep 2016
    #
    10 Year Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Bud View Post
    100% all for PvP weapons (armour?) would really bring a nice variety when pking with different builds. Was really disappointed when Osrs poll barely didn't pass, and I'm guessing so were alot of other players. So to bring that to the server would bring some of them as well, really excited to see what you come up with.
    I'm unsure about adding recolored items as PvP armour. It's a fair bit easier to recolor a weapon to resemble one of the PvP weapons, but it gets a lot more complicated when it comes to armour because you have to mix and match different sets and hope the end result will look close.

Using my very bad paint skills, this is roughly what I could make Zuriel's armour look like for example, using the lunar top, 3rd age legs, and castle wars hood as the items that I felt would look the closest.

Assuming that would even be acceptable, without checking I couldn't say if I'd even get that lucky for the other armours.
    Last edited by Palidino; 12-22-2017 at 09:42 PM.

5. Offline
    Nov 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Palidino View Post
    I'm unsure about adding recolored items as PvP armour. It's a fair bit easier to recolor a weapon to resemble one of the PvP weapons, but it gets a lot more complicated when it comes to armour because you have to mix and match different sets and hope the end result will look close.

Using my very bad paint skills, this is roughly what I could make Zuriel's armour look like for example, using the lunar top, 3rd age legs, and castle wars hood as the items that I felt would look the closest.

Assuming that would even be acceptable, without checking I couldn't say if I'd even get that lucky for the other armours.
    lmao

6. Offline
    Iron Fist Your Bum
    Administrator
    Sep 2016
    #
    10 Year Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by heisenbork View Post
    lmao
    I couldn't get to color overlay to work on the lunar top, it kept turning dark brown lol.

7. Offline
    Nov 2016
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Palidino View Post
    You want loadouts removed?
    yeah tbh

8. Offline
    Banned
    Oct 2016
    #
    Nex sets and wings all the way!

9. Offline
    Oct 2017
    #
    I voted for drops to be the same as OSRS as this is one of the few, if only, RSPS which stays true to OSRS and would not like that to be changed.

How about adding the same drops as OSRS but increasing their values ingame, e.g. increase price of Dragon Plateskirt by 10x? This would still provide an incentive for people to kill revs because they would be more profitable than regular bosses, such as GWD where drops are worth 30-50m.
    Last edited by Mr Money; 12-23-2017 at 07:39 AM.

10. Offline
    Jan 2017
    #
    @killjoy why do you think it would ruin the server?

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123