• Existing Uniques (Please Post)

8 16.00%
  • Same as OSRS (No Uniques)

12 24.00%

1. Offline
    Oct 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Palidino View Post
    Raids items is definitely an option but the chaos elemental could also be buffed drop wise.
    I'd rather have revs drop them. This means the wild will ALWAYS be active in this area instead of the 1 guy soloing ele ever 50 minutes

2. Offline
    Nov 2017
    #
    not a bad idea make sure to reset the normal and hard modes on release of cave for fresh eco and incentives for people to want to profit off it since every1 has max cash piles in the bank

3. Offline
    Donator
    Oct 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Tim View Post
    Adding raids items to the drop tables would be way to unbalanced, even if the rates would be low. I see more in a custom thing with the old PvP armours/gears but as osrs items. In order for this to not die out something like that needs to be added.
    Why are you against any suggestion that could revitalize the server?

4. Offline
    Jan 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Cape View Post
    Why are you against any suggestion that could revitalize the server?
    There is a difference in revitalising the server and making something unbalanced. I am positive for revitalisation as I have voted for the PvP armours to come back. Raids items dropped by easy to kill revs is unbalanced and a bad idea if it were for me. You might think otherwise which is your total right.

5. Offline
    Donator
    Oct 2017
    #
    There is a difference in revitalising the server and making something unbalanced. I am positive for revitalisation as I have voted for the PvP armours to come back. Raids items dropped by easy to kill revs is unbalanced and a bad idea if it were for me. You might think otherwise which is your total right.
    The server is literally dead. Anything is better than what is now.

6. Offline
    🇳🇴 🇱🇮🇫🇪
    Oct 2016
    #
    Uniques, would bring players tbh

7. Offline
    Jan 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Cape View Post
    The server is literally dead. Anything is better than what is now.
    What would a bigger amount of raids items change to that lol? Bring in tons of players who want an easy bow of claws? Agree that we need some changes, as long as they are well thought out I'm in for it to be implemented.

8. Offline
    Donator
    Oct 2017
    #
    What would a bigger amount of raids items change to that lol? Bring in tons of players who want an easy bow of claws? Agree that we need some changes, as long as they are well thought out I'm in for it to be implemented.
    Players would try new content = PLayer in wildy = Pkers = Teams = Clans

9. Offline
    Dec 2016
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Darklord1292 View Post
    you should definitely add vesta and statius. It would bring more excitement to pking and maybe more people would start pking. Could also add to some nice high risk pks.
    Lmao vesta and statius would ruin the server

10. Offline
    Oct 2016
    #
    tbh both ideas are good, Raids sounds ok with a high drop rate tho (otherwise will kill the eco) and if u decide to add raids then SOMETHING needs to be changed on the CHAOS ELE.
    on the other side adding pvp weps will also be a nice idea...

pd: @Palidino i can see u working on revs can u work on switching items after (bring back kiln cape as the inferno, sol as the sotd , etc) and maybe add summoning? xd idk... but as i told u b4 pple dont like rsps based in the real runescape (osrs versions) they looking for something diff like pre eoc mixed up with osrs , cuz making a server exactly the same as osrs its not worth playing, pple wud rather grind the real game.

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast