1. Offline
    Sep 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by LowLevelbaws View Post
    You know what makes me laugh about you chumps? You advertise us so much the way you go on about us is crazy you think we are a challange that bad you post video's you call other people from server's to try kill us i say 3v3 you bring 5 then we go again and you bring 7 to my 3. On a another note Kylefam Dosn't nh unless he got people behind him maz avoids everysingle 1v1 me and shari ask him when he's online, I 1v1 theo and were @1-1 and dispite them trash talking i still said gg, wp on the loot or w.e not talking shit like im 12years old. And another thing i got my arcane so gratz on claws+serp+tostd+eternals hope you enjoy. P.s thanks for all the attention your saving us time everyone knows how bad you are when you bring 3 to our 1 when it comes to fights@deep. Case closed.
    The score isn't 1-1 at all moron it's 5-1 in tabs and 5-0 in my favour on kills on you alone

2. Offline
    Oct 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Unkillable View Post
    The score isn't 1-1 at all moron it's 5-1 in tabs and 5-0 in my favour on kills on you alone
    You've never got a kill at all especially with Baws 1v1, it's all been 5v1 and ect.. That's the point we are trying to make..
    He didn't say the score with BDB is 1-1 you absolute moron, he said the score with Theo is 1v1. Re read the message and try re arrange your mind mate..
    In the end of the day we pk for fun, it gets ruined when you kill us in mystics and ahrims with 15v6ing us too.
    Considering you've never killed Baws in a 1v1 and he's only been nh'ing for 3 months and you've been doing it for years + we had two magers (Baws, Def), Myself in range gear and 1 tber who was afk doing slayer so as we say again nice 7v3..

Alright Theo, we will propose a 3v3 in white portals (as we don't trust you lot, yous will bring extras). Singles or Multi your choice, best of ONE. You pick your lot, we will come with Paul Pogba, LowLevelBaws and Mr. Money.. Prick.

Subscribe to my Youtube Channel @ Beery73

3. Offline
    Oct 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Beery7 View Post
    You've never got a kill at all especially with Baws 1v1, it's all been 5v1 and ect.. That's the point we are trying to make..
    He didn't say the score with BDB is 1-1 you absolute moron, he said the score with Theo is 1v1. Re read the message and try re arrange your mind mate..
    In the end of the day we pk for fun, it gets ruined when you kill us in mystics and ahrims with 15v6ing us too.
    Considering you've never killed Baws in a 1v1 and he's only been nh'ing for 3 months and you've been doing it for years + we had two magers (Baws, Def), Myself in range gear and 1 tber who was afk doing slayer so as we say again nice 7v3..

Alright Theo, we will propose a 3v3 in white portals (as we don't trust you lot, yous will bring extras). Singles or Multi your choice, best of ONE. You pick your lot, we will come with Paul Pogba, LowLevelBaws and Mr. Money.. Prick.
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ I would prefer if you brang kylefam and maz as they like to talk shit even though kyle spends more time tabbing then fighting. see you @ the 3v3 dont avoid now cos you can't bring 3 to our 1. Joy;

4. Offline
    Sep 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by LowLevelbaws View Post
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ I would prefer if you brang kylefam and maz as they like to talk shit even though kyle spends more time tabbing then fighting. see you @ the 3v3 dont avoid now cos you can't bring 3 to our 1. Joy;
    I'll happily do a 3v3 but I'll never do it In the white portal lmfao.

5. Offline
    Nov 2017
    #
    1. "Sharingan"'s team yet Sharingan wasnt even there
    2. We are a group of 3-4 friends who mess around on this server for fun (nothing serious unlike you guys who actually "spy" on teams on an rsps looool
    3. You cannot beat anyone in 1v1
    4. You always bring more than double the amount of people we have, therefore kills are meaningless
    5. Our team had what, 4 people? You turn up with over 12 LOL
    6. That's not it: You actually take photos and make videos of you killing people for mystics after outnumbering thrm by 3-4x LOL
    Last edited by Paul Pogba; 12-13-2017 at 07:33 AM.

6. Offline
    Sep 2017
    #
    Last edited by D 3 N C H; 12-13-2017 at 08:39 AM.

7. Offline
    Sep 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul Pogba View Post
    1. "Sharingan"'s team yet Sharingan wasnt even there
    2. We are a group of 3-4 friends who mess around on this server for fun (nothing serious unlike you guys who actually "spy" on teams on an rsps looool
    3. You cannot beat anyone in 1v1
    4. You always bring more than double the amount of people we have, therefore kills are meaningless
    5. Our team had what, 4 people? You turn up with over 12 LOL
    6. That's not it: You actually take photos and make videos of you killing people for mystics after outnumbering thrm by 3-4x LOL
    ��������������
    Keep writing paragraphs you angry fuck

8. Offline
    Oct 2017
    #
    You cucks are all in your mid 20's, the fuck is this?

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12