1. Offline
    Donator
    Oct 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by sharingan View Post
    It's supposed to be rare, if a phat is 2b most of the server can afford it. If it's a high price only a few can afford it which makes it "rare" like it's supposed to be...
    The point of the rare shop, in his words, was to create a moneysink tho.. It wont be a moneysink if noone is going to use the shop Make phats 1-6b and people will use it.

2. Offline
    Jan 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Cape View Post
    The point of the rare shop, in his words, was to create a moneysink tho.. It wont be a moneysink if noone is going to use the shop Make phats 1-6b and people will use it.
    I just bought a blue partyhat, that's 15b gone from the eco. Are you legit retarded or what? If someone wants a 'rare', they will have to pay up. 1b is nothing, less than a tbow (1.5b) and you want that to be the price of some of the rarest items ingame.

They are rares, first and foremost; the money sink is just a boost.
    Last edited by sharingan; 12-10-2017 at 04:02 PM.

3. Offline
    Donator
    Oct 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by sharingan View Post
    I just bought a blue partyhat, that's 15b gone from the eco. Are you legit retarded or what? If someone wants a 'rare', they will have to pay up. 1b is nothing, less than a tbow (1.5b) and you want that to be the price of some of the rarest items ingame.

They are rares, first and foremost; the money sink is just a boost.
    I know what a fucking rare is lmao. The way pali has talked about this is to make it simply a moneysink. The Rares is the bonus. Money-sink wise he fucked up big time.

4. Offline
    Jan 2017
    #
    I know what a fucking rare is lmao. The way pali has talked about this is to make it simply a moneysink. The Rares is the bonus. Money-sink wise he fucked up big time.
    At least 2 phats have been bought already by two different people. That equals at least 21b cash- all of which has been removed from the economy. If that's not a money sink, I don't know what is.
    Last edited by sharingan; 12-10-2017 at 05:47 PM.

5. Offline
    🇳🇴 🇱🇮🇫🇪
    Oct 2016
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Palidino View Post
    • Bank tabs will now be rotated with eachother rather than being collapsed into eachother.
    Best update.

6. Offline
    Banned
    Jan 2017
    #
    There is already few phats bought ingame so it is working. Those rares would lose their value if every single old player had one.

7. Offline
    Sep 2017
    #

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12