1. Platinum Tokens and Rares  - 11-29-2017 #1

Iron Fist Your Bum
    Administrator
    Sep 2016
    #
    10 Year Veteran
    As some of you have been requesting this for time some time, I thought I'd get this discussion going. Here's one concept I have in mind, I'd like your feedback.
    • Platinum tokens obtained through either coin or item exchange (but not both).
    • Two currencies used for the rare shop: platinum tokens and coins if items are exchanged for platinums, or platinums and an item token.
    • Certain items (mostly limited to rare monster drops) can be exchanged for x currency based on OSRS GE value, similiar to how coins are exchanged 1K to 1 for platinum tokens.
    • Order of which rare should cost more than which, and how much it should cost (for easiest explanation, coin value and total value of items in GE value).

2. Offline
    Donator
    Oct 2017
    #
    Phats should be Purple-Green-Yellow-Red-White-Blue if i remember correctly.. 350-450-550-650-750-850-950m

3. Offline
    Retired
    Sep 2009
    #
    Zombies Supporter!
    10 Year Veteran

4. Offline
    Jan 2017
    #
    Cash to items is what I think is more useful, otherwise gear like bandos etc would be even more difficult to obtain then it currently is. If you do want to have items involved in order to buy rares make sure it does not wipe it all from eco and make people sell even less.

Phat prices should be starting at 3b untill like 10-15b for blue?

5. Offline
    Donator
    Oct 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Tim View Post
    Cash to items is what I think is more useful, otherwise gear like bandos etc would be even more difficult to obtain then it currently is. If you do want to have items involved in order to buy rares make sure it does not wipe it all from eco and make people sell even less.

Phat prices should be starting at 3b untill like 10-15b for blue?
    ????????????????????????????

6. Offline
    Jan 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Cape View Post
    ????????????????????????????
    Can you be a bit more clear on what that is supposed to mean

7. Offline
    Sep 2016
    #
    He wants them to be cheaper

8. Offline
    Donator
    Oct 2017
    #
    Only a couple of people ingame would be able to puy them, defeating the whole purpose of a money sink, as barely anyone will even have the money to have an option to buy a phat.

9. Offline
    Retired
    Sep 2009
    #
    Zombies Supporter!
    10 Year Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Cape View Post
    Only a couple of people ingame would be able to puy them, defeating the whole purpose of a money sink, as barely anyone will even have the money to have an option to buy a phat.
    Loads of people have 999M cash stacks. You just a noob.

10. Offline
    Donator
    Oct 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex View Post
    Loads of people have 999M cash stacks. You just a noob.
    So what you're saying is that every person that has 999M stacks are gonna spend 3-15b on a cosmetic hat?

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast