1. Task scrolls and ::topic (number)  - 12-02-2017 #1

Dec 2017
    #
    Task scrolls should be able to be either randomly dropped from a monster level 150+ (Including barrows brothers).

These task scrolls should contain items depending on the chests difficulty, items can be decided by the community.

The tasks could be anything from an easy scroll such as "cut 149 sapphires" and then you claim a chest.
    Elite scrolls could be like kill 30 corporeal beast solo and any other bosses in this case.

::topic should be added so ingame if you make a suggestion or an introduction post or anything else for that matter you can ask people to give your post a visit with ::topic (number)

Infused slayer helmet - this slayer helmet has a purple flowing effect like a fire cape, it requires all of the coloured slayer helmets and has a 30% damage boost on tasks with a given 10% drop rate.
    Last edited by hc hc hc; 12-03-2017 at 12:36 PM.

2. Offline
    Jan 2017
    #
    I like this, support. Don't like the slayer helmet idea tough.
    Last edited by Tim; 12-03-2017 at 01:56 PM.

3. Offline
    Sep 2017
    #
    That would be fun, I'm starting to get salty about the fact that most of our updates are just the most recent osrs updates. I want more custom stuff.

4. Offline
    Dec 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by SGS View Post
    That would be fun, I'm starting to get salty about the fact that most of our updates are just the most recent osrs updates. I want more custom stuff.
    I can sort of agree with this, although some mini fixes would also be nice, like defensive casting for ice burst/barrage

Closed Thread