1. Offline
    Donator
    Oct 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Palidino View Post
    I agree with this. Adding rares so that maybe one person buys them is pointless. My understanding is that the whole concept of rares is to: 1. Sink coins 2. Give stakers something new and rare to stake. If it's so expensive one person buys a rare, not much money has been sunk and they won't be used to stake with. For those reasons I also don't really agree with a random party hat box.
    It is better to have it like normal. Choose what phat you want to buy and it has a price. Will just be annoying with a random phat box because people will make up prices for the phats on the go.

2. Offline
    Oct 2017
    #
    I agree with this. Adding rares so that maybe one person buys them is pointless. My understanding is that the whole concept of rares is to: 1. Sink coins 2. Give stakers something new and rare to stake. If it's so expensive one person buys a rare, not much money has been sunk and they won't be used to stake with. For those reasons I also don't really agree with a random party hat box.
    This is a good idea but it only deals with cash. Do you have any plans for item sinks?

For the prices of phats, I would say 3-8b depending on colour.

3. Offline
    Donator
    Oct 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Money View Post
    This is a good idea but it only deals with cash. Do you have any plans for item sinks?

For the prices of phats, I would say 3-8b depending on colour.
    Literally read the thread.

4. Offline
    Oct 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Cape View Post
    Literally read the thread.
    Where does it say anything about item sinks? From the OP, I gathered that the shop will either result in a cash sink (seems to be winning the vote) or an item sink, but not both- "Platinum tokens obtained through either coin or item exchange (but not both)".

Maybe I have misunderstood and Pali is just referring to single transactions?

5. Offline
    Iron Fist Your Bum
    Administrator
    Sep 2016
    #
    10 Year Veteran
    Where does it say anything about item sinks? From the OP, I gathered that the shop will either result in a cash sink (seems to be winning the vote) or an item sink, but not both- "Platinum tokens obtained through either coin or item exchange (but not both)".

Maybe I have misunderstood and Pali is just referring to single transactions?
    The shop won't use one currency. Basically, allowing platinum tokens to be bought with both items and coins would mean people could just pass on using items ever to buy rares. The shop would incorporate two seperate currencies, both of which would be required to buy rares, and each would have a specific way of being obtained.

6. Offline
    Oct 2017
    #
    The shop won't use one currency. Basically, allowing platinum tokens to be bought with both items and coins would mean people could just pass on using items ever to buy rares. The shop would incorporate two seperate currencies, both of which would be required to buy rares, and each would have a specific way of being obtained.
    So, coins can be converted to platinum tokens which can then be used to purchase rares? Will it then be possible to change the tokens back to coins?

Another way to obtain rares will be through purchasing a different currency using items? Is this correct?

Thanks

7. Offline
    Retired
    Sep 2009
    #
    Zombies Supporter!
    10 Year Veteran
    So, coins can be converted to platinum tokens which can then be used to purchase rares? Will it then be possible to change the tokens back to coins?

Another way to obtain rares will be through purchasing a different currency using items? Is this correct?

Thanks
    There shouldn't be a way to change Tokens back to coins. Might cause people to RWT and it wouldn't look phishy because lower amount of Platinum Tokens.

8. Offline
    Sep 2017
    #
    It also gives iron men something to do with fat rare drop tabs : P

9. Offline
    Sep 2017
    #

Thanks
    Better let your mom know you're about to fuck her bank account up again.

10. Offline
    Jan 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex View Post
    There shouldn't be a way to change Tokens back to coins. Might cause people to RWT and it wouldn't look phishy because lower amount of Platinum Tokens.
    Platinum tokens should be able to be converted back to coins just like osrs, it's annoying having a mm for trades/stakes that involve more than 1b cash
    If platinum tokens wouldn't be able to convert back to coins, what's the whole point of it? In osrs, it's supposed to hold your cash stack and allow more than 1b stakes/trades.

Literally have so many stakes on video because i need a mm to hold my cash or the opponents. (10b, 20b, 50b stakes)
    Even the mm gets tired of trading stacks over 1 by 1.

Tokens should be tradeable amongst players too.
    Last edited by sharingan; 12-01-2017 at 12:49 PM.

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast