1. Offline
    Banned
    Jan 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Cape View Post
    So what you're saying is that every person that has 999M stacks are gonna spend 3-15b on a cosmetic hat?
    Yes.

2. Offline
    Jan 2017
    #
    Make the platinum tokens how they are in osrs ; 1k coins for 1 platinum token.

For the rares just add a shop. Add the item "random partyhat box, random halloween mask box, and a regular santa hat" (similar to corp box etc.) Certain partyhats are rarer than others same with hween.
    To buy this box all you have to do is exchange a certain amount of platinum tokens e.g. 500k (500m coins), 1m (1B coins), 5m (5B coins), 10m (10B coins) etc. This way you can sink the cash in-game and add rares too. You can decide the price of the box, it depends on how much and how fast you want the cash to sink in-game.

Don't add the black rares, rainbow partyhat and inverted santa hat to this shop or else it would ruin the whole concept of clan wars tournament, voting, pk raffle.

If this gets added i may play again.
    Last edited by sharingan; 11-30-2017 at 11:26 AM.

3. Offline
    Donator
    Oct 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by sharingan View Post

For the rares just add a shop. Add the item "random partyhat box, random halloween mask box, and a regular santa hat" (similar to corp box etc.) Certain partyhats are rarer than others same with hween.
    To buy this box all you have to do is exchange a certain amount of platinum tokens e.g. 500k (500m coins), 1m (1B coins), 5m (5B coins), 10m (10B coins) etc. This way you can sink the cash in-game and add rares too. You can decide the price of the box, it depends on how much and how fast you want the cash to sink in-game.

Don't add the black rares, rainbow partyhat and inverted santa hat to this shop or else it would ruin the whole concept of clan wars tournament, voting, pk raffle.

+ 1

4. Offline
    Retired
    Sep 2009
    #
    Zombies Supporter!
    10 Year Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by sharingan View Post

That's why I said Christmas Cracker, make kids open em.

5. Offline
    Jan 2017
    #
    Idm, as long as the better phats are rarer than the crap ones.

6. Offline
    Jan 2017
    #
    So what you're saying is that every person that has 999M stacks are gonna spend 3-15b on a cosmetic hat?
    It's not ment to be an item for everyone make the richest less rich for a cosmetic

7. Offline
    Donator
    Oct 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Tim View Post
    It's not ment to be an item for everyone make the richest less rich for a cosmetic
    Or make the whole servers economy better by making more than 5 people be able to buy one. What if the richest people in the game isnt keen on spending 15b on a cosmetic item? Then it's all for nothing.

8. Offline
    Jan 2017
    #
    Or make the whole servers economy better by making more than 5 people be able to buy one. What if the richest people in the game isnt keen on spending 15b on a cosmetic item? Then it's all for nothing.
    You have a point there, but it's called a "rare" for a reason. Personally I think that if you want one you should spend quite a bit on it to get the bragging rights.

9. Offline
    Donator
    Oct 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Tim View Post
    You have a point there, but it's called a "rare" for a reason. Personally I think that if you want one you should spend quite a bit on it to get the bragging rights.
    They're rare in the sense that the people without max capes and weeks of playtime probably wont afford one. Just because the majority of the active players actually might afford one doesnt matter it's not a rare. any new player joining after it's released will have no chance in buying it because they dont have that much of playtime. Imagine how much boss slayer you will have to do for a phat priced at 15b. That's 7-8 elysians you have to get from corp for a cosmetic paper hat. Make it a usefull moneysink instead of an item only a selected few can bankstand with.

10. Offline
    Iron Fist Your Bum
    Administrator
    Sep 2016
    #
    10 Year Veteran
    I agree with this. Adding rares so that maybe one person buys them is pointless. My understanding is that the whole concept of rares is to: 1. Sink coins 2. Give stakers something new and rare to stake. If it's so expensive one person buys a rare, not much money has been sunk and they won't be used to stake with. For those reasons I also don't really agree with a random party hat box.

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast