Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

1. Offline
    Sep 2017
    #
    I think there needs to be an easier way for sharks on iron men, Minnow fishing is completely trash you get sharks the same speed as you would if you just used a harpoon. Even if minnows got a big buff I would still have to cook all of this fish, when I can buy cheese potatoes that heal 16 there is no reason to spend hours getting food that only heals 4 more. I would suggest buffing minnow fishing or maybe putting cooked sharks in the minnow shop for 20 minnows each.

2. Offline
    Oct 2016
    #
    Make a normal mode account if you want it easy my man.

3. Offline
    Sep 2017
    #
    I have a t bow and almost every item in game, im not asking for it to be easy im just saying the food isnt worth getting when we have cheese potatoes

4. Offline
    Donator
    Oct 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by SGS View Post
    I have a t bow and almost every item in game, im not asking for it to be easy im just saying the food isnt worth getting when we have cheese potatoes
    Then why are you complaining

5. Offline
    Sep 2017
    #
    Because why devalue sharks so badly, who's spending hours to fish and cook sharks for 4 more hp? Not to mention pali notices this so he adds in minnows which was a huge fail since its less exp and slower sharks when the point was to have faster sharks for irons and hardcores.

6. Offline
    Donator
    Oct 2017
    #
    Just use brews or potatoes with cheese like EVERYONE else if you cant Get them The way you’re supposed to?

Closed Thread