1. Offline
    Iron Fist Your Bum
    Administrator
    Sep 2016
    #
    10 Year Veteran
    Any improvements and rewards to bring this minigame back to life?

Possible game based changes:
    Reduce F2P chance even lower than 12%.
    If a P2P game, minimum level of at least one combat stat is 60 rather than 40.

Free Item Shop additions:
    This is still limited by items that have alternative IDs
    Swordfish
    Sharks
    Prayer potions
    Blue d'hide
    Red d'hide
    Last edited by Palidino; 11-25-2017 at 06:26 PM.

2. Offline
    Sep 2017
    #
    just give everyone max stats and basic tribrid or hybrid gear, its really boring having to wait for good rng for decent stats for it to actually be worth playing

3. Offline
    Iron Fist Your Bum
    Administrator
    Sep 2016
    #
    10 Year Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by smh View Post
    just give everyone max stats and basic tribrid or hybrid gear, its really boring having to wait for good rng for decent stats for it to actually be worth playing
    I'd like to keep some degree of randomness to it rather than making it the exact same every time. That said, I can change rules to always be applied or certain stats to never be lower than a certain level to help make it more enjoyable every time.

4. Offline
    Sep 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Palidino View Post
    I'd like to keep some degree of randomness to it rather than making it the exact same every time. That said, I can change rules to always be applied or certain stats to never be lower than a certain level to help make it more enjoyable every time.
    Ye i understand but it can be annoying if you go in and say the defence level cap is like 90 but you only have mystics and everyone else has ahrims/ancest with arcane ect you have no chance

- Maybe like when u go in everyone gets the same gear and invent but the preset you get is random so like:
    pure/zerk/main tribrid
    zerk/main brid
    pure msb with ags/claws/dds
    Dharocks with ags/claws/gmaul/dds

so you're still keeping the randomness but everyone has the same gear and invent which gives everyone an equal chance

5. Offline
    Iron Fist Your Bum
    Administrator
    Sep 2016
    #
    10 Year Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by smh View Post
    Ye i understand but it can be annoying if you go in and say the defence level cap is like 90 but you only have mystics and everyone else has ahrims/ancest with arcane ect you have no chance

- Maybe like when u go in everyone gets the same gear and invent but the preset you get is random so like:
    pure/zerk/main tribrid
    zerk/main brid
    pure msb with ags/claws/dds
    Dharocks with ags/claws/gmaul/dds

so you're still keeping the randomness but everyone has the same gear and invent which gives everyone an equal chance
    I could add ags/claws to the free items shop in the minigame, but it seems like that would take away any spec variety. Atleast with the claws, maybe adding an ags could be reasonable since it wouldn't always be 75+ attack.

6. Offline
    Iron Fist Your Bum
    Administrator
    Sep 2016
    #
    10 Year Veteran
    I expanded the free shop using more of the last man standing items to avoid any smuggling

7. Offline
    Dec 2016
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Palidino View Post
    I expanded the free shop using more of the last man standing items to avoid any smuggling

expand the shop further and make it so u can only use items in the shop ty

8. Offline
    Jan 2017
    #
    I think adding certain levels instead of randomised levels would make the game more fun. Think about :
    Max brid
    Pure melee
    DH main
    Welfare brid
    NH pure
    Etc etc, make the levels along the lines of those presets and make the gear a choice of your own.

9. Offline
    Banned
    Jan 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Tim View Post
    I think adding certain levels instead of randomised levels would make the game more fun. Think about :
    Max brid
    Pure melee
    DH main
    Welfare brid
    NH pure
    Etc etc, make the levels along the lines of those presets and make the gear a choice of your own.
    Agree with Tim. I understand the current system, it's fun to have randomized tournies and needing to be smart with the setup you take. Anyways it would be fun to have some tournies that require more pking skill to win.

Closed Thread