1. Inferno fail  - 11-16-2017 #1

Banned
    Jan 2017
    #
    Idk should I cry or laugh. The heartbeats when you see mager/ranger to spawn during Jad.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=50aMB286xgI
    Last edited by Banned 42; 11-16-2017 at 09:38 AM.

2. Offline
    Retired
    Sep 2009
    #
    Zombies Supporter!
    10 Year Veteran
    If it wasn't for those rapid 0s D:

3. Offline
    Jan 2017
    #
    Damn that is really close, sucks to miss that dps. Next time maybe try using ruby and diamond bolts? Tbh I have also struggled with killing had fast enough when j was missing some DPS. Shield health is so vital.

Keep trying! Your supplies and techniques seen to be on point, you'll get it soon!

4. Offline
    Banned
    Jan 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Tim View Post
    Damn that is really close, sucks to miss that dps. Next time maybe try using ruby and diamond bolts? Tbh I have also struggled with killing had fast enough when j was missing some DPS. Shield health is so vital.

Keep trying! Your supplies and techniques seen to be on point, you'll get it soon!
    On every practice I've done so far I managed to kill Jad 1-3 rotations before the mager/ranger set spawned. Had bad luck on killing Jad, the healers spawned behind him and took too long to kill.
    I'll try diamonds as well, ty for the suggestion.

5. Offline
    Jan 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeik View Post
    On every practice I've done so far I managed to kill Jad 1-3 rotations before the mager/ranger set spawned. Had bad luck on killing Jad, the healers spawned behind him and took too long to kill.
    I'll try diamonds as well, ty for the suggestion.
    Ye good luck. You will get it trust me. Just need some DPS and luck ofcourse (couple of higher hits and u would've had it).

Closed Thread