1. Offline
    Jan 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by smh View Post
    still crying about it 14 hours after. Lmfao imagine
    getting a black dhide kill with a 20 v 5 (where u have bout 5 ppl in ancest and ely), making a vid on it and then talking smack. lmfao imagine.

2. Offline
    Donator
    Oct 2017
    #
    Bottom line is that you got smacked about and killed, regardless of your excuses. Go back to bankstanding.

3. Offline
    Jan 2017
    #
    Nice loots

4. Offline
    Nov 2017
    #
    Pretty weird that Theo is smh and he's commenting on this thread like they are different people?
    Pretty certain there's a chatlog somewhere of smh pm'ing my alt in-game admitting he's theo? Unless.... They account share and it's two different people?

5. Offline
    Jan 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Cape View Post
    Bottom line is that you got smacked about and killed, regardless of your excuses. Go back to bankstanding.
    Died to venom in safe zone when I went afk lol...none of these kids "smacked" me up, not one of them will 1v1

6. Offline
    Nov 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by sharingan View Post
    Died to venom in safe zone when I went afk lol...none of these kids "smacked" me up, not one of them will 1v1
    All theo does is camp 44s and kill pvm'ers/skillers, he doesn't know how to brid or 1v1 lmao. He sits in a team 'cause the kid is rough af. Truthfully lmao!

7. Offline
    Jan 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Primordial View Post
    All theo does is camp 44s and kill pvm'ers/skillers, he doesn't know how to brid or 1v1 lmao. He sits in a team 'cause the kid is rough af. Truthfully lmao!
    He sometimes does 1v1 at Edge and loses 95% of the time, ask anyone who watches. Also beat him in hybrid risk fights and took 1b off him, half of his clan watched it LOL. Tbf, he is the best they have, the rest are so much worse (won't fight me at all anymore)
    Last edited by sharingan; 11-15-2017 at 07:27 AM.

8. Offline
    Sep 2017
    #
    He sometimes does 1v1 at Edge and loses 95% of the time, ask anyone who watches. Also beat him in hybrid risk fights and took 1b off him, half of his clan watched it LOL. Tbf, he is the best they have, the rest are so much worse (won't fight me at all anymore)
    i fight u at edge 2 days ago then after tht fight u went afk at ditch hmm....

9. Offline
    Jan 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by smh View Post
    i fight u at edge 2 days ago then after tht fight u went afk at ditch hmm....
    beat you about 15+ times legit, if you want to actually fight and not waste my time (camp safe as soon as i enter), lmk. hybrid or nh, whichever, can do both if you want. 1v1, any of you. even at duel arena with a stake so u cant tab after 20 secs.

10. Offline
    Sep 2017
    #
    beat you about 15+ times legit, if you want to actually fight and not waste my time (camp safe as soon as i enter), lmk. hybrid or nh, whichever, can do both if you want. 1v1, any of you. even at duel arena with a stake so u cant tab after 20 secs.
    ill fight u anytime ur not afk but no in ely and ancest lmffao

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast