1. Offline
    Oct 2017
    #
    Username: Bud
    Timezone: EST
    Willing to add something to the prize pool? If yes please state: I'll add 150m to pot

2. Offline
    Jan 2017
    #
    Update
    As i see there is plenty of interest i'll work on a tournament schedule tonight. I will also be trying to find a time suitable for everyone. Tournament schedule will be randomized according to your entry nummer, further info will follow.

If you are still willing to join feel free to do so. If you have already entered please keep an eye out to the thread, as more info will follow shortly!

Thank you all for contributing so far.
    Last edited by Tim; 11-14-2017 at 01:30 AM.

3. Offline
    Dec 2016
    #
    Username:killjoy
    Timezone:gmt+2
    Willing to add something to the prize pool? If yes please state: yeh lets meet tim

4. Offline
    Sep 2017
    #
    You didn't update the prize pool in the head topic yet Tim, Just saying to let you know.

5. Offline
    Oct 2017
    #
    Username:MUW
    Timezone: GMT
    Willing to add something to the prize pool? If yes please state: 3 DH sets

6. Offline
    Jan 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Brooksy View Post
    You didn't update the prize pool in the head topic yet Tim, Just saying to let you know.
    Correct, ill fully add the new prizes when I am home as well as make the schedule. I will also try to collect some of the prizes so we have it all ready once we will go.

7. Offline
    Aug 2017
    #
    Thank you for this Tim, let me do some stuff in game and I can put more in the pool

8. Offline
    Aug 2017
    #
    We should allow it to be any shop bought spec weapons so we can see maces and mauls as well

9. Offline
    Aug 2017
    #
    Username:I Am Tyler
    Timezone:Arizona
    Willing to add something to the prize pool? If yes please state:Already did 20m, will add more to future ones when I have more to add haha

10. Offline
    Super Donator
    Dec 2016
    #
    Username: Marty
    Timezone: atlantic time
    Willing to add something to the prize pool? If yes please state: if i get lucky at arena absolutely

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast