1. Offline
    Aug 2017
    #
    Hey everyone, as we all know our pk community is lacking pretty hard and something needs to happen or we are just gonna keep around the same amount of players, so in hopes that it will not only get some people pking, but maybe inspire some of the richer players to host as well, I will be hosting tournaments weekly for now, we have a few options we can do either an entry fee that everyone pays and winner gets the pot, or we can do a smaller prize from my bank such as 20m (more if this picks up/when I make more gp) I'm figuring most of our small pk community DHs, so most of the tourneys will probably be that, but if we get enough people I would love to host some tribrid tourneys, post on here or contact me in game with your thoughts and we can go from there.

2. Offline
    Jan 2017
    #
    Great idea, would like to see something like this as well and i would also really love to join. If you want to i can help you set up a tournament.

I will also be adding 15 dh sets/50m to the prize pool. Lets hope we can inspire more people to join and to make one big prize pool with prizes for like top winners.

3. Offline
    Oct 2017
    #
    ggg
    Last edited by ofwgkta; 11-12-2017 at 10:24 PM.

4. Offline
    Oct 2017
    #
    Change CW tourny from random stats to fixed stats or set-ups.
    Possibly:
    Dharok Main
    Bandos Main
    Zerker
    Tribrid
    Hybrid
    Pure NH
    Pure norm

Would also draw more players to the tournament that intrigues them!

5. Offline
    Banned
    Jan 2017
    #
    Looking forward for this.

6. Offline
    Jan 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by ofwgkta View Post
    Change CW tourny from random stats to fixed stats or set-ups.
    Possibly:
    Dharok Main
    Bandos Main
    Zerker
    Tribrid
    Hybrid
    Pure NH
    Pure norm

Would also draw more players to the tournament that intrigues them!
    Sounds cool as well, with like shops where you can buy stuff for that minigame. Sadly that is not implemented anytime soon so let's focus on this upcoming tourney

If anyone has ideas please post them on here.

7. Offline
    Banned
    Jan 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Tim View Post
    Sounds cool as well, with like shops where you can buy stuff for that minigame. Sadly that is not implemented anytime soon so let's focus on this upcoming tourney

If anyone has ideas please post them on here.
    Would be sweet if the current cw system could be replaced with proper clan wars system. Multi & single tournies with entry fees etc.

8. Offline
    Jan 2017
    #
    Made a event for this, if you are interested please reply to the thread: https://www.battle-scape.com/threads...0805#post30805

9. Offline
    Sep 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Tim View Post
    Made a event for this, if you are interested please reply to the thread: https://www.battle-scape.com/threads...0805#post30805
    should of been a nh tourny smh

10. Offline
    Jan 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by smh View Post
    should of been a nh tourny smh
    If this sparks enough interest then there may also be a NH tournament next time. DH tournament is pretty low entry level so will get some interest surely.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast