1. Battlescape Wildy Rejuvenation  - 11-06-2017 #1

Oct 2017
    #
    Overall Goal:
    HAVE A BASE OF AT LEAST 80% PKERS NOT 5. SERVER COUNT 150 MIN.

Making this thread to revive battlescape>>>>>>>>
    Recently just started playing another server once again because this server has a dead wildy.

With the two days I have played another server I have had many conversations with people who once played Battlescape.
    Simply asked them, "why don't you play anymore?"
    I noted a few replies:
    "Broken eco and too many wildy bugs last time I played"
    "Only pvmers no pkers"
    "Shit economy"
    "Tried playing for a week and I got bored. Very smooth game, near perfect pking. No pkers tho lol"
    "Trying to base the game of pvm not pking"

Some good things I have heard:
    "That game used to be awesome"
    "I played with like 2k players online"
    "Smooth pking best game imo. No pkers tho"
    "Best server for pking but no pkers"
    "Used to have so many clans"
    "Remember saturdays "

Enough of that! Some ideas how to fix this dead server:
    -Working obelisks
    -Fix this ags bug
    -Easy money making method (skilling) in the wild
    -Faster Chaos Elemental spawn timer
    -Fix the freezing mechanics
    -Change BM system (for the better)
    -BASE THE SERVER ON PKING. BRING RAIDS OUT WITH RESET
    -SERVER RESET TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THIS TIME WITH LOCO GOING TO SHIT AND OSS A MORE RECENT SERVER RESET THEMSELVES
    -ADVERTISE!!!!

PLEASE LIST OTHER IDEAS BELOW
    SORRY FOR SCUFFED POST BUT IM LAZY THANK YOU
    Last edited by London; 11-06-2017 at 04:15 PM. Reason: contains another server's name

2. Offline
    🅱🅸🅶 🅱🅾🆈
    Nov 2016
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Preterite View Post
    Overall Goal:
    HAVE A BASE OF AT LEAST 80% PKERS NOT 5.
    lmao wat

-BASE THE SERVER ON PKING.
    LMAO WAT

gj on the cute quotes tho

3. Offline
    Oct 2017
    #
    Pvm for life yeah boyyyy

4. Offline
    Oct 2016
    #
    -BASE THE SERVER ON PKING.
    This ^

5. Offline
    Oct 2017
    #
    Continue to voice your opinions here like this instead of the manner you've been using ingame.

6. Offline
    Oct 2017
    #
    deal

7. Offline
    Oct 2017
    #
    Enough of that! Some ideas how to fix this dead server:
    -Working obelisks
    -Fix this ags bug
    -Easy money making method (skilling) in the wild
    -Faster Chaos Elemental spawn timer
    -Fix the freezing mechanics
    -Change BM system (for the better)
    -BASE THE SERVER ON PKING. BRING RAIDS OUT WITH RESET
    -SERVER RESET TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THIS TIME WITH LOCO GOING TO SHIT AND OSS A MORE RECENT SERVER RESET THEMSELVES
    -ADVERTISE!!!!
    Yes, obelisk/gs spec's need fixing. It's already very easy to make money pking via embs/bm. I do agree wildy needs more areas where you get decent gp from skilling/best xp rates. But that will only incentivize Pvm/eco people, not pkers, even though they'll have more targets/areas to camp I guess. Chaos ele timer will probably not be increased unless more pvp activity occurs. Not sure what source you have that shows there's no advertising going on. It's also on some pkers end running out other pkers by flaming and using their max gear to kill them, scaring off new pkers. I doubt a reset would happen without enough reason, as item/gp sinks are more practical for the majority of the players. Pali has tried to incentivize pkers with more emb/bm rewards, as well as PK raffles, black rare drops, chaos ele, making all of the wildy BH, making supplies free, welfare sets free, as well as setting your levels to any level. Open for more suggestions as to what would attract pkers.

8. Offline
    Sep 2016
    #
    Make chaos ele spawn like it does in rs. Same spawn times. Always at rogues castle. Change the drop rates to reflect this but still make it worth while. Nerf its attacks and remove the combat style strength/ weakness. Basically like the old chaos ele that dropped pvp armor and weapons (obviously with different drops this go around)

Obelisks. How the hell are they still not a thing?

Increase black chin spawns so they're actually viable to go to. Currently get better xp rates at reds...

Remove the load out timer restriction from exiting the wilderness (unless skulled)

If possible use some boss npc model to replace the old wildly wyrm in the lava maze. Have it drop claws and other unique supplies. Dark crabs, c keys, dragon bones ect.

Take the current blood money shop and blood money ingame and split the shop into two. A pk shop and a donater shop. The key is to have some items obtained solely by pking.

Easy first additions to the new pk shop can be the rs cosmetics in the bounty hunter store.
    Remove the black Santa and h ween from random pk drops and throw them into the shop.

Add a certain emblem or target kill requirement to the max cape (this brought tons of new edge pkers for the old comp cape)

If you still lose unreadables past 20 wilderness make it so you keep them on death but make them cost 2-5x more to repair them.
    Last edited by K; 11-06-2017 at 05:39 PM.

9. Offline
    Sep 2017
    #
    -Add / Fix Obelisks
    -fix agro on npc's [NOT EVERY NPC IS SUPPOSED TO BE AGRO IN WILDY, THE FORUMLA IS SUPPOSESD TO BE THEY AGRO IF YOUR COMBAT IS X2 IT +1]
    -Chests you can thiev for nice loot at rogues castle
    -chaos ele needs to have a decent normal drop table - skilling supplies etc additionally to the 100% drop of barrows item
    -Magic axes drop ckeys/halves and clues at a good droprate
    -x1.5 xp inside wilderness
    -Lava dragon bones need a prayer buff. They give 22kish on altar and the island doesnt increase xp when burried there
    -Make blood money tradeable or atleast pkable
    -Add charges to glories - then make fountain of rune work (Chance for eternal glory)
    -Add grand seed pod
    -Fix the aggro range on chaos fanatic
    -Mage Arena droprates are way too high infinity isnt that good
    -Every so often a Blood meteorite would spawn in the wilderness so you could mine it and recieve blood money depend on mining level
    -blood money while doing skilling content in the wild
    - Wildy barrows is dead now because ironman cant do it
    Last edited by D 3 N C H; 11-07-2017 at 05:56 AM.

10. Offline
    Oct 2017
    #
    thanks everyone for more input - keep it coming

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast